Gypsy thread

Do you like them? I like them.
Post Roma people from your country.

Attached: pikeys.jpg (450x254, 30.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/jaimevangastel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: manne planeetat 456456.jpg (720x960, 121.75K)

youtube.com/c/jaimevangastel
Anti gypsy snitch is based

absolute units

Since jews won WW2, europeans are not allowed to scapegoat them anymore for every little nuisance. So instead they turn to the socially acceptable gypsy bashing.
They seem based to me.

>Roma
don't give in to anglo propaganda, its ciganos.
also picture.

Attached: 1645006846844.jpg (600x400, 172.05K)

I almost got murdered by a gypsy. I don't know why but he and other 6 of his fellows attacked my friend so i had to intervene.
They are stupid, ugly, brown, arrogant, violent and worthless. They exploit every single effort from the govt that tries to help them with housing and poverty and just use it all to their advantage.
Imagine getting housing for free and getting paid just because you're brown and stupid. Fuck this govt.

La cretura

>makes thread about Roma
>posts Irish travellers

Why does this guy looks like Brad Pitt

They can fuck off back to Asia.

Attached: imagen_2022-02-16_114313.png (316x264, 86.09K)

Fuck off they are honestly the worst demographic by far. They might appear jovial but usually they are just trying to scam you by doing it.

Not even the SJWs here like them.

>Roma
Fuck off, cygan

>makes thread about Roma
>posts actors from the movie playing gypsy's
FTFY

They literally went to Europe because they got kicked out of Asia. Indians aren't going to accept them back when they kicked them out in the first place.

Attached: lyuli1.jpg (750x499, 184.72K)

the resemblance is uncanny huh

A world without gypsies would be a much better world. If you defend them, I guess you're one of them
Sadly this. Funny thing is that they still complain about racism when they're the most privileged group of the country regarding government assistance, and their music (flamenco and derivates) are sung, danced and celebrated by everyone.

Subhuman rats.

Bigger diaspora than slavs methinks hehehe, get vaccinated you lowborns

They make a rather good singers but for that to happen they need to be adopted by normal people as small babies to escape the gypsy culture.

>racism itt

Attached: gypsy_king.jpg (745x417, 68.74K)