Why are British people like this?

Why are British people like this?

Attached: ths7cbuenpdz27YsbUR-elU0GMwiqMs7KTnT4OqyASI.jpg (640x424, 71.33K)

Can’t afford a full house. Bad luck I guess.

nothing wrong with a duplex, used to live in one, only vain fags and richfags care about having a detached house, both cringe.

The UK has multi million pound terrace houses

wtf, mao was right

Two men with ven living next to eachother is always a bad idea.

Nothing wrong with that, they’re all in rich neighbourhoods and deceptively spacious

Attached: 448F7178-CBB6-400D-A1F1-57D38E199B75.jpg (900x1600, 210.61K)

WOW SO SPACIOUS, YOU CAN BARELY HEAR YOUR NEIGHBORS SHRIEKING AT EACH OTHER IN HINDI IF YOU'RE ON THE FAR SIDE OF YOUR HOUSE FROM THEM :)))))

Yuck

These houses would cost 15x the average annual salary in this horrible country

havent they discovered insulation there yet?

Detached home are not only really ugly but very wasteful. And if you explan efficiency to new worlders they will think you are calling them bugs. Weird people

You literally can’t hear anything through the walls unless it’s a council estate terrace lol
And if you’re living in an expensive terraced house then the likelihood of you having deranged brown neighbours is quite low

omw to invest in bri'ish luxury real estate, i will use it once a year, i will be loud and obnoxious, i will bring questionably young girls over before raping them in their sleep.
deal with it racist chud.

please come to finland instead my arabian friend

but i heard that housing in binland isnt as fugged, would i get a complementary daughter of freya?

Yes housing isnt fucked here, atleast yet.

What is the message of this cartoon, white van drivers are ISIS members

bring back ISIS the world was fun when these guys were still around, terrorism was something kinda nice, seeing the news about a terrorist attack in France, UK or the US kept things interesting.
besides they genuinely have some good music.

i will look into it, what are the procedures to recieve a finnish citizenship, do i need a business there, if so then how many people should i employ.

You gotta live here 5 years and pass language test either in finnish or swedish, i know people who just did it in swedish instead, since its much easier. Having business doesnt help you to get citizenship any faster, but it shows that you can support yourself, but having any job is enough for that.

i guess visa frauding will do

>SHRIEKING AT EACH OTHER IN HINDI
the pic is like 15 million dollars, theres no indians

still doesnt help you to get citizenship, just recidence permit, but that is possible for anyone who really want to move.

At least we still have cartel videos to keep us entertained, ISIS could have taken some inspiration from cartels to keep things interesting

those ritzy places in the centre of london are a mecca for indian and arab oligarchs