I am Christian and studied the Bible for 28 years

Ask me anything

Attached: Capture.png (844x848, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jw.org/pl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1644949842416.png (598x800, 15.52K)

I'm gonna read it but I don't want to spend too much time in it. What should I keep in mind?

What does Marcellus Wallace look like?

Man I thought I was a slow reader

what do you think about going to the gym

I believe you should.

reading the Bible can help you to live a more enjoyable life. (Isaiah 48:17, 18)

Among other things, it can help you
(1) make good decisions,
(2) make real friends,
(3) cope with stress,
and (4) best of all, learn the truth about God !

The Bible’s advice comes from God, so you can never go wrong following it. God never gives bad advice :)

I don't know who that is

Biblia uczy szacunku dla ciała ludzkiego i dla daru życia. Starożytny król izraelski Dawid napisał: „Uczyniony jestem w sposób napawający lękiem, zdumiewający” (Psalm 139:14).

Prawdziwi chrześcijanie biorą z niego wzór i bardzo sobie cenią dar życia. Odpowiednie dbanie o swój organizm uznają za poważny obowiązek.

Około dwóch tysięcy lat temu apostoł Paweł napisał pod natchnieniem Bożym: „Ćwiczenie cielesne jest tylko trochę pożyteczne, lecz zbożne oddanie jest pożyteczne we wszystkim, ponieważ zawiera obietnicę życia teraźniejszego oraz tego, które ma nadejść” (1 Tymoteusza 4:8).

Wprawdzie wspomniał tu o pożytku płynącym z aktywności fizycznej, ale podkreślił większe i trwalsze korzyści wynikające z nawiązania dobrych stosunków z Bogiem.

Prawdziwi chrześcijanie starają się więc utrzymywać równowagę w dążeniach do zachowania dobrego zdrowia i nigdy nie pozwalają, by „ćwiczenie cielesne” stało się dla nich ważniejsze od wielbienia Boga.

Attached: risha-blue-1.jpg (553x728, 78.52K)

mówisz po polsku?

Why is your God a Man named TIBERIVS IVLIVS ABDES PANTERA?

nie, ale informacje o Biblii w języku polskim znajdziesz tutaj:

jw.org/pl/

সকল মানুষের মধ্যে যিশুই ছিলেন একমাত্র ব্যক্তি, যিনি পৃথিবীতে জন্মগ্রহণ করার আগে স্বর্গে একজন আত্মিক ব্যক্তি হিসেবে বাস করতেন। (যোহন ৮:২৩) তিনি ছিলেন ঈশ্বরের প্রথম সৃষ্টি আর তিনিই অন্য সমস্তকিছু সৃষ্টি করায় সাহায্য করেছিলেন। তিনিই হলেন একমাত্র ব্যক্তি, যাঁকে যিহোবা সরাসরি সৃষ্টি করেছিলেন আর তাই উপযুক্তভাবেই তাঁকে ‘একজাত’ পুত্র বলা হয়। (যোহন ১:১৪) যিশু ঈশ্বরের মুখপাত্র হিসেবে কাজ করেছিলেন, তাই তাঁকে ‘বাক্যও’ বলা হয়।—পড়ুন, হিতোপদেশ ৮:২২, ২৩, ৩০; কলসীয় ১:১৫, ১৬.

Attached: 4.png (835x593, 1.19M)

>Jewgle translate
keep worshipping a dead jew rapebaby on a stick froggo, this will be the end of your line

ঈশ্বর স্বর্গ থেকে তাঁর পুত্রের জীবনকে মরিয়ম নামে একজন যিহুদি কুমারীর গর্ভে স্থানান্তরিত করার মাধ্যমে তাঁকে পৃথিবীতে পাঠিয়েছিলেন। তাই, যিশুর কোনো মানব পিতা ছিল না। (লূক ১:৩০-৩৫) যিশু এই কারণগুলোর জন্য পৃথিবীতে এসেছিলেন, (১) ঈশ্বর সম্বন্ধে সত্য শেখানোর জন্য, (২) এমনকী আমরা যখন বিভিন্ন কঠিন সমস্যার মধ্যে থাকি, তখন কীভাবে ঈশ্বরের ইচ্ছা পালন করা যায়, সেই ব্যাপারে উদাহরণ স্থাপন করার জন্য এবং (৩) নিজের সিদ্ধ জীবন “মুক্তির মূল্যরূপে” দেওয়ার জন্য।—পড়ুন, মথি ২০:২৮.

Attached: 2841x_1_ftc_dp.jpg (298x465, 28.5K)

Rahab was a literal prostitute and sabotaged her own city by letting invaders in so they could slaughter everyone, so drawing her in a cutesy, child-friendly way is like an unintentional parody.

she said that to not get stoned to death by the Rabbis, she was raped.

Pokonane przez Izraelitów narody były na wskroś zepsute — dopuszczały się przemocy i praktyk takich jak zoofilia, kazirodztwo czy składanie w ofierze dzieci. Przez całe stulecia Bóg dawał im szansę na zmianę, ale potem powiedział: „Przez wszystkie te rzeczy stały się nieczyste narody, które wypędzam przed wami” (Kapłańska 18:21-25; Jeremiasza 7:31).

Attached: 1624564050243.png (2860x1119, 877.8K)

what do you think about the discovery of new dead sea Scrolls in 2021? Have you read them?

So why do you take the bible literally when it was clearly written to impart good life lessons and laws onto a medieval population through memorable stories, fables, allegories, symbolism and metaphor? Otherwise how exactly can you justify the bible being written, edited and retrospectively changed by literally dozens of people over 500 years. How is that credible? None of the stories from the bible are real and it was never meant to be taken literally. The bible is incompatible with the modern world because it was written for a medieval population

non li ho letti. tu cosa ne pensi?

Where we can check biblical claims against verifiable truth, the Bible proves itself accurate. History, archaeology, science, and philosophy have shown Scripture to be factual and consistent.

This correspondence between various forms of evidence is a major advantage the Bible has over the scriptures of any other faith system.

Attached: 1644231782084.png (1806x1132, 3.97M)

why does god refer to himself as "us" at one point in genesis?

What is blood libel

are you a mohammad

Attached: 21318154_02.jpg (998x736, 174.45K)

Why should I worship a jew that favoured other jews?
A cannanite woman approaches him and he said
>yo watch this, I'll make an example of her
>you're like a dog that keeps coming for scrubs, good goy.

there's another passage that says "salvation comes from the jews, first for the jews then for the goy."

note that I'm using the original goy (cattle) and not the euphemistic gentile (kind)

>Jehovah
Didn't you retards predict world end in 2014? Why are you still going after that?