Why are Americans so bad at their native language when it's fucking everywhere

Why are Americans so bad at their native language when it's fucking everywhere

Attached: RDT_20220212_2248222898693430742232889.jpg (720x534, 33.31K)

Pls gib more philosophers

Attached: Zizek Chan.png (900x377, 793.29K)

Effect is a a noun
Affect is a verb

There is no different between the words because they are pronounced the same. Who cares are stupid spelling rules when the difference is completely lost in speaking.

Pea-brain

Bro. We live in a country that frowns upon being intelligent. I have a master's degree and people have told me "Well look at Mr. Smartguy" "You think you are so much better" etc...
The average person can't even find France on a map.

Affect and Effect are pronounced the same?

In the USSR the word 'intellectual' was used as an insult.
In the end, it seems it's you who lost the cold war. The new brave commie century awaits.

What was your program lad? I'm in one now.

Attached: 1622777163669.jpg (422x422, 54.42K)

ffs

It’s called a dialect esl dumfuck

>Lost the cold war
That is super obvious now. Russia is powerful while our country is falling apart.
Chemistry. I had about 1.5 semesters of classes to get a biology bachelor, but I decided to just finish. I miss school actually; the environment, labs etc...

Of course not, maybe only in the unintelligible Irish accent of his

No

tbf, most so-called intellectuals are absolute hacks who promote their own agenda or grift in a verbose way. idk about russians but the polish intelligentsia and public intellectuals are absolutely insufferable

>Russia is powerful while our country is falling apart.

Attached: 1576233313880.jpg (330x319, 49.24K)

>This affects the community
>The effects of this are enormous
I didn't look it up. Did I use it correctly?

russia is not so powerful (militarily at least) but the usa is absolutely falling apart bro. the empire has been taking some major ls lately, the xxi century is the time when we get rid of anglo domination

>Did I use it correctly?
..yh

Russia craves to seem strong but in reality it's all just the Potemkin village, while the West is simply becoming a laughing stock of the entire world.

yeah. the mutt education system is so bad that burgers know their own native language worse than eslchads

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-16 at 10-00-35 Literacy in the United States - Wikipedia.png (1685x437, 235.89K)

Russian public 'intellectuals' are just nouveau riche thiefs who once were savyy enough