Australia has more balls than the entirety of the EU

>Australia has more balls than the entirety of the EU
Is the EU just a joke nowadays?

Attached: 1644999036922.png (890x790, 866.87K)

Young Chinese males living in Australia are being radicalised in droves. Australia serves as a mass radicalisation camp for young, Chinese males. They come to Australia and leave as a Chinese nationalists. What you're seeing is all a part of China's plan.

>leave as
not my problem

If theres too much sanctions for china and russia our shitholes economy will collapse and we become real shithole

You mean the 'poor white trash of Asia'

Attached: poorwhitetrashofasia-australia.png (820x1593, 722.12K)

>austalia have balls
>Surrender their sovergnity to the states because of how they seethe about chinks invading their gigantic desertic island
Balls, more like meat balls those they made in sweden ? Not like testicules right, you chopped them off a long time ago.

>by Yu Lei
opinion discarded

And the women will stay as they’re white mans fuck toys

The EU doesn't follow the anglo agenda

Why should Europe care about a bunch of Chinese refugees on an island?

Eu should not be doing anything other than business with China.
>persecution of muslims
Not. Our. Problem.
>South China Sea
Not. Our. Problem.
>Taiwan
Not. Our. Problem.
>Totalitarian government
Not. Our. Problem.

Australia is in the same boat as Lithuania already so they have nothing to lose at this point. Problem is most Liths, while having no love for China, also saw no point in randomly provoking it.

Attached: 1 __original_drawn_by_throtem.jpg (1200x1447, 215.13K)

actually most chinese women in australia marry indian men more than whites, not even pulling this out of my ass. google it.

They get turned into soyboys.

Lithanuia is part of the EU and the EU isn't supporting them.
Doesn't that essentially mean all of the EU """powers""" are simply China's bitch?

Attached: 1644999536586.jpg (540x720, 113.43K)

Lithuania is Schytia or Hyperborea depending on which geographer you ask, not Europe.

Attached: Screenshot_20220216-162444_Chrome.png (1440x712, 249.42K)

I don't think ive ever seen an indian asian couple in my life

Eu is a trade block. It's purpose is to trade. China is one of the biggest markets in the world, so it makes sense to trade with them. Just because one small country got infected by anglo/american anti-china brainworms doesn't mean that the purpose of EU (trading brings prosperity to all) should be done away with. I'm happy that EU is working as intended.

so in other words when china says jump you ask "can I suck your penis first?"

Attached: 1645000199095.jpg (1020x574, 321.54K)

The EU is a trade association pretending to be a political entity, if a tiny irrelevant member wants to be such a good lapdog for America and piss off a big trade partner for the big guys, it's their problem.

Not pissing off China by supporting a PRC rump state propped up by USA military bases isn't what I'd consider sucking dick, but it's not our problem anyway.

China needs Australian mining products so they bend over and spread their buttcheeks for them, kind of like their women also do in Australia. Other countries have less leverage however.

No, we do mutually beneficial business with China. They get our expertise and we get cheap consumer goods. For all the rest butthurt about China anglo/american shit see hereNot. Our. Problem.

>Italy then
Buttfucks China with other Eurochads and Japan

>Italy now
Ignores their allies to suck China off

Wtf happened?

what the fuck are you talking about.
the eu has been backing up lithuania from day one and is working on a law that makes it impossible to coerce single member states via sanctions.

Yes, our wonderful allies who destroyed our presence in Libya so that French and British companies could get the oil instead of ours and then dump all the Africans and Syrians here. They can go fuck themselves along with Taiwan, the dreary swampy shithole of Lithuania and all the circus that is the West.

Well I like Lithuania (and Balts) and Taiwan, China can go burn in hell

That's why they keep banning books, I see