Do you workout in you're country? What do you do and what' the gyms like there?

Do you workout in you're country? What do you do and what' the gyms like there?

Attached: liftingblonde.webm (576x850, 2.83M)

Sexooooooooooo
And yes

Attached: sexo.webm (640x800, 2.94M)

Attached: when your ex flexes on social media.webm (576x1024, 1.33M)

I want a 2 meter tall amazon gf

Attached: shirt.webm (406x720, 2.94M)

She had lots of facial surgery

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-13-19-45-52-266.jpg (719x558, 264.27K)

yes, i lift weights until my muscles are fried and then eat alot of food to get bigger

Ive been losing weight and gainz recently. And I do the same except on leg day because I sometimes have to walk home.

ive been eating alot of junk food to keep my numbers going up

I was getting Any Forums for two months straight but then school came up and I dropped 10 pounds in two months

Attached: Blond that's fit af.jpg (650x812, 46.3K)

Liking girls with muscles is gay.

before covid shut gyms I did some powerbuilding program I yoinked online. made solid size gains on it while my 1-5 rep strength gains went up. now I am back to beginner template to bounce back atleast bit close to old strength levels before I continue doing powerbuilding

Since I started working out, I cant eat junk food the same as before. We cooked lasagna the other day and what should have lasted for a day, instead lasted me 3 days. And my coach says not to worry about losing gainz and we'll properly bulk in time.

ive been eating fast foods and stuff to get the number of calories i need, so far working muscle coming in with a little fat but i want to reach 180lbs i went from 159 to 172 so far

These women have legs like tree trunks and fucking giant arms quartersquatting 80kg and benching 40 meanwhile i'm still a fucking twig with a 120kg atg squat and a 100kg bench

Attached: 759181.jpg (750x747, 235.12K)

I go three times per week. Gyms are quite popular here but I suppose it's like that all over the western world. Having a gym subscription is the same as having Netflix or Spotify.
>The gym
I go to one of those mega gyms so I never have to wait to use some weights/machines. A lot of fitgirls go there as well which is a nice sight.

yes as far as i know most young people have a gym membership of some sort

Attached: 1641137685896.webm (720x1280, 1.45M)

Yes

Attached: fit4.webm (640x800, 2.77M)

No shit it's all they do. There's a few girls in my gym who are exclusively training legs + ass every day I'm there.

suicide gripping that heh

penis climb

>No shit it's all they do. There's a few girls in my gym who are exclusively training legs + ass every day I'm there.
Weight training or body weight shit like lunges squats and stretches? Because what I often see is just women doing shit they can do elsewhere like running or ass bodyweight exercises

Attached: average fit poster.webm (1156x650, 3M)