Which country has the worst military history? Is it B*lgium?

Which country has the worst military history? Is it B*lgium?

Attached: 31DC305C-D401-438F-B19D-7775878D1295.jpg (1000x636, 24.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yzybSQkJNoY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Belgium
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek
youtu.be/yzybSQkJNoY

Attached: download (4).jpg (203x114, 4.15K)

Bump

I agree. While Belgium might not be a failed state (yet), they are a state fail.

Let's talk about it.

Why does Belgium even exist?

> as an artificial buffer zone between Germany and France

Did it fulfill it's only responsibility? No. It was tested in two world wars, and failed both times. In the first, it was a staging area for German troops, and in the second, a parking lot for German tanks.

When will Belgium pay for the crimes commited to the Congolese people?

They are paying by replacing their population with blacks

How many of those blacks are Congolese?

I dunno but America has the best.

I meant overall historically

We are already a failed state.

Pure anglo propaganda. Nothing happened in the congo.

>America has the best.

Lmao can't even beat some rice farmers

Attached: 1644783482120.jpg (471x388, 94.25K)

Belgium has usually been on the winning side, most importantly during their war of independence (with French aid but the Americans had that too).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Belgium

>Why does Belgium even exist?
> as an artificial buffer zone between Germany and France
That's just bullshit. Belgium is just the modern name for the place that has previously been Austrian/Spanish/Hapsburg Netherlands. It's not an "artificial buffer zone" at all.

Attached: 1606305091310.jpg (1280x853, 183.31K)

>That's just bullshit. Belgium is just the modern name for the place that has previously been Austrian/Spanish/Hapsburg Netherlands. It's not an "artificial buffer zone" at all

Complete pro-belgian nonsense. Belgium is absolutely artificial. The border between belgium and the Netherlands was basically decided by the 80 years war. Antwerp was even the first dutch capital, only the Hapsburgs ended up retaking it.

The belgian revolution happened because of french elites who were paying most of the taxes of the united kingdom of the Netherlands, while receiving the least government spending. Not any kind of genuine self-determination requested by the ''belgians''.

>The border between belgium and the Netherlands was basically decided by the 80 years war.
And what borders haven't been determined by the conflicting power interests of rulers?
>The belgian revolution happened because
I've seen a million explanations for the revolution. Sovereignists achieved their goal, that's the fact of the matter and I didn't really claim much else. With some luck the United Belgian States could have maintained Belgian independence much earlier but that's not how history played out.

Cringe nerd
Based high iq response

How so?

Kys walloonnigger

So you admit it's a completely artificial state? Ok we agree then

There was a moment when the Habsburg offered Belgium to the duke of Bavaria in exchange for Bavaria some decades before the French Revolution. Wonder what would have happened if that came to be.

oh yeah forgot to add, the duke accepted but Prussia put a stop to it.

Nie fars doen incel homo

I know Any Forums will deny this but without Belgium we would have lost the first world war.
Our country was razed to the ground and we punched far above out weight in terms of war-effort, not to mention resistance.
We were a tiny NEUTRAL fucking country. Yet held off the greatest army the world had ever seen for 14 days which gave the other allies time. Historians still consider it a semi miracle.
Even during the rest of the war Belgium sacrificed much and continued to sacrifice soldiers. My great grandfather didn’t die in the trenches of Ypres to be insulted by la creatura americano

Most other wars we were relatively useless, although always involved. But again, NEUTRALITY.