Blacks complain about turkey

>Oh, I definitely believe you! While visiting Turkey, I’ve never been stared at before so much in my life.

> We visited Cappadocia a couple months ago and I got sick, so I needed to go to the hospital. I walked into the waiting room and every single person (maybe 30 people) looked at me and just stared. It was shameless, really. I know that a lot of people say it’s just cultural, but dealing with it for 2 months drove me and my fiancé crazy.

>Granted, not all of the stares are mean spirited, but enough of them were rude enough to make someone want to leave the country. We couldn’t even go shopping without people whispering and looking.

Attached: stalin.gif (290x300, 2.98M)

>Girl I'm American married to a Turkish citizen and about to get downvoted to hell for being REAL. I also live here so I deal with my inlaws a lot.

>Race is an issue. These people are straight up lying. Hell half the posts in the Turkish subreddit are racist against refugees. They do have a whitewashing preference here, people are generally discreet about racism to your face but all my African friends here have stories for days about how they get treated here. Nah, if he says race is an issue trust that it is.

Does this apply to horners as well?

Attached: fea.jpg (550x502, 33.02K)

>This happened to my cousin. He married a white American women. His family called her that pasty devil. They never spoke to them even to this day. They have been married for over 10 years. They have 2 kids that have never seen their grand parents. It’s tough man. Turkish parents hate whenever their kid married a foreigner.

fuck amerikans

>Hello! I am looking for advice or similar stories. I am African American (24f) and my fiancé is Turkish (27m). We’ve been together over a year and I’ve visited him twice in Turkey, the last trip for an extended amount of time. I’ve met a considerable amount of his friends, but his family is completely horrible towards me. I’ve never experienced anything like it. He has been fairly honest about our relationship with his family, and they know that in about 6 months, he’ll be moving to America. The problem is that they make his daily life a living hell. He cannot eat dinner without his family starting an argument about our relationship nearly every night. I once asked him to let me read a message his mother wrote about me and he reluctantly gave in after a while. It was so full of hatred and unwarranted judgement. Their issue with me is that I’m black, American, and Christian. Basically just my existence. My fiancé fights for me every single time; he discusses how he’s finally happy, but they don’t care. He’s strong, but I can tell that he’s low in spirit after dealing with it for so long. Has anyone experienced anything similar? Any advice?

Attached: niger.jpg (435x542, 22.08K)

Imagine this creature staring at you while minding your own business

Attached: koksal-baba-wiki.jpg (640x640, 78.38K)

imagine this creature staring at you while you are just stray dog minding your biz

Attached: _104682177_de44.jpg (640x360, 26.41K)

the whitoid stares at both. dog and BBC for dinner

Attached: swiss cat dog.png (1281x623, 521.87K)

Why are Turks so racist, this would never happen in Greece.

they are unironically thinking about his bbc

Attached: turk girl.webm (1000x562, 2.96M)

living next to kurds can make your sanity drop to negative levels.

wtf i love türks now

Attached: Turkey - Midget gun.jpg (480x480, 33.3K)

>Born in Arsin, next to Trabzon
He's a crypto jew, better run while you still can.

That's sad and very shameful.

A look full of superiority

Staring at novel things is normal. The rest of is probably the posters conveniently leaving out some details.

I went to Turkey for a month and people were very friendly and kind to me. My experience was completely different from these posts. Turks are great.

Are you black?

Yeah

Which regions did you go to? Turkey can differ a lot by regions, as long as you avoid K*rds and inner Anatolia, you're generally good to go.

I like Turkish men. They are so good looking (dark beauties) and always flood my dms with thirsty messages.

I went to Izmir and Antalya. I heard that the K*rds and Syrians were treated like Black people in America lol.

>Izmir and Antalya
Both are liberal strongholds that are very tourist friendly, they have their kurd minorities in the cities as well, they're often the ones trying shit on you.

>I heard that the K*rds and Syrians were treated like Black people in America lol.
Basically, some kurds who are willing to integrate get treated as Turkish, but since they're unwilling to integrate they're essentially seen down upon, as well as being rebellious and terrorizing the east. The Syrians are just seen as backwards, they generally were seen positively, but then mass syrian rape, financial crisis and among other shit happened.

post tits or gtfo

How did the turks tell the black from a normal turk?

African Americans especially is interesting to spot because they really stand out in an recognizable (from MTV and basketball) way while Plain Africans are a more common and almost every day sight.
Body language, clothes, that "bored" look.. it's impossible to not notice an African American!