Westerners thinking about Muslims imagine an Arab in full traditional attire riding a camel through desert

>Westerners thinking about Muslims imagine an Arab in full traditional attire riding a camel through desert
When in reality your average Muslim
>Is an Indian who lives in a farming village, speaks Hindi/Bangla & eats rice, roti with curry

Attached: uttar Pradesh election.jpg (640x480, 47.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dune.fandom.com/wiki/Buddislam
drive.google.com/file/d/1tXsxVjsNpf2yW5Fz6GQPcrYqgITGBeRq/view
drive.google.com/file/d/1sonbZj7AvOlQkJhrtz8NG0UfLqH4ENtQ/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

islam really is the dumbest of all religions

>Jeets worshipping a jew god
Just why?

Face of Muslim world by 2050

Attached: Uttar Pradesh state election .jpg (739x415, 54.77K)

>Westerns think the average English speaker is a tall pale Anglo chad but really its just some short dark Indian man who doesn't want to learn multiple indian langauges

Most of them were low caste Hindus & Buddhists who wanted to escape from Traditional Indian society & were converted by various sufi saints, majority of Bangladesh & south Indian Muslims converted like that some were raped & force converted too by invaders specially in frontier regions like Pakistan

Attached: sufi pirs in Bengal.jpg (610x343, 38.05K)

All religions are more or less dumb tbf but yeah Islam can be a "special kid in the class" In times

Hinduism is enlightened truth though, Buddhism is Islam tier which is why they all converted to Islam

I don't know Buddhism seems pretty cool to me honestly I mean Sri Lanka is better than most of the Hindu Indian states baring a handful of South Indian States same with Bhutan, Thailand etc

Attached: images (30).jpg (650x392, 67.79K)

The caste system is a form of Apartheid installed by the Aryan invaders to stop race mixing. We are ugly to you because you were brainwashed by whites to accept white standards of beauty. Keep slaving for whitey, street dogs will get more coochie than you ever will.

Sri Lanka is a backwards shithole that pogromed and genocided its minority of Hindu Tamils for daring to be more successful than the Singhalese. Also, remember that all of the major schools of Hindu thought in the modern age were founded in South India. It's clear that the people who started Hinduism were BLACK AFRO-DRAVIDIAN BVLLS
what the fuck are you going on about inchellu

Attached: maxresdefault_(5).jpg (1280x720, 63.89K)

>The caste system is a form of Apartheid installed by the Aryan invaders
Not a Dindutvadi but that's not just ture though Jatts have highest Aryan blood in India & they are Farming sudras while Tammy who looks likes straight from North Australia is a Bramhin at end of day

Attached: images (31).jpg (484x633, 25.53K)

>some were forced
Most were forced. The sufi saint conversion was not bad THOUGH

>who looks likes straight from North Australia
still have more sex than you, just like my ABORIGINAL BVLL brethren

>poids worshipping a jew god except all of them do it instead of a small fraction\
glass hosues

Attached: jesus christ.jpg (720x708, 55.18K)

Are you a fedora tipper or something?

jesus looks based in this pic though, don't insult a fellow brown bvll

Attached: 1644987209851.png (552x553, 133.7K)

I didn't meant it as a offense though there's nothing wrong with being a Aboriginal

Attached: images (32).jpg (666x461, 36.04K)

Unironically looks more Handsome than those blonde, white murals in many churches tbf though Chuds would be calling him Ahmed the goat sagger if he was born today

dune.fandom.com/wiki/Buddislam

Jatts are Scythian remnants and being a foreigner automatically puts you on the bottom wrung of the ladder, Why would the masters acknowledge a new invasive group that undermines their authority?
As Hinduism spread south, the Brahmin Caste accepted South Asians into the Brahmin Caste because there weren't enough Brahmin migrants to form a clergy for all the new people adopting Vedic Hinduism. Venkateshwar Brahmins are 90% south Asian+Iranian farmer. Tammy's genetic tests came up 1/3 steppe, but that's a sample size of one and he himself said he has cousins who are apsty pale. Him being a Yakubite Mutt doesn't mean everyone else has the blood of the demons.

Attached: 1644988179591.jpg (409x750, 81.32K)

Post a good looking woman who doesn't conform to western beauty standards.

yup. im jatt myself however despite having some of the highest steppe dna they were still considered lower caste because they mostly operated on their own terms and they didn't sit well with the hindus who had their ordained class structure.

what's the difference besides sand and language. they rook the same

Attached: 1644988623818.jpg (471x651, 34.86K)

free book for india

>india (malayalam)
drive.google.com/file/d/1tXsxVjsNpf2yW5Fz6GQPcrYqgITGBeRq/view
>india, singapore, sri lanka (tamil)
drive.google.com/file/d/1sonbZj7AvOlQkJhrtz8NG0UfLqH4ENtQ/view

what do you look like

We are all mixed, inchellu. I have never taken a genetic test myself, just posted the standard makeup for an Iyer

jati was only instituted starting in the 500s as a guild system to protect and organize labor - then with the sudden deurbanization of medieval india due to massively disruptive invasions it suddenly became more and more of an endogamous system.
by 1700s-1800s it was totally endogamous by religious decree

nothing in the vedas talks about jati, and the purusha sukta that talks about varna is considered an adulteration by later authors seeking divine justification for their own societal model they had developed. none of this has much to do with the indo-aryan migrations, which were more like modern refugees fleeing climate change (pastures in central asia became far colder and unable to sustain permanent migratory herda) into a settled but long deurbanized punjabi plain.

Post atleast 10, I can't decide if she is hot or not

Because you are Outlanders, and the Dungmer do not accept Outlanders into their fold. To them we are just N'wahs, born to dispose their trash and polish their shoes. I bring to you the Word of Talos.We the children of Man, and Talos is the God of man. He was born a mortal, but he toiled and clawed his way into Godhood. That is the spirit of man, we are born weak but with perseverance we can tame the cruel world we are born into and become Gods.

Attached: 1644988849298.jpg (250x344, 13.31K)

>tall pale Anglo chad
literally me

>muh Any Forumscel chart most probably made by some Bird fucking Finngolain scizo
Yeah nope, also it's not like Islam in India is not an Apartheid system either minority Turk-Peraian jeets always were/are higher class than Gutter cleaning converts(majority)

Attached: IMG_20220216_104645.png (640x951, 351.16K)

Yes, I too bear the curse of Yakuub but I bring you good you good news brother. Take the melanin pills, they will give you empathy and diversity, for diversity is our strength.

Attached: 1644988987937.jpg (556x552, 77.14K)

You have to go back

Seethe, my Telvanni ancestors look down on Outlanders with shame.
You've gone off the deep end dude

Have you read the Bible?
>t. Literal pagan

>159846836
>Post atleast 10, I can't decide if she is hot or not

Attached: 1644989201466.jpg (222x222, 7.13K)

it's a computer generated image made by israelis who have an agenda of making him look ugly. Pre islamic invasion Levantines didn't look like bedouins or egyptians they varied from dark olive skinned to light skinned brunnette people.

Muslims replaced much of the original people with Bedouin settlers, Egyptian settlers, Persians..ect

Attached: Palest.jpg (1079x732, 500.83K)

The Altmer will dispose of you when they are done with you. For all your intellect and life experience you knifears don't know what's good for you.

Attached: 1644989320338.jpg (554x554, 33.69K)