Have you ever seen a couple of different races, nationalities or ethnic groups in your country?

Have you ever seen a couple of different races, nationalities or ethnic groups in your country?

Attached: 1642806594536.png (607x961, 762.3K)

God damn that's grim. Millions of years of evolution gone in an instant

I see them every day and they are mostly black/pardo with white girl

Yes
My friend is a hafu

Not really. I see brazilians with brazilians, just that.
Some are dark-skinned, some are light-skinned, but they are all the same to me.

Attached: 1640165686986.jpg (850x1073, 172.79K)

>God damn that's grim. Millions of years of evolution gone in an instant
Yeah i agree, the black bvll throwing away his genes by fucking some white whore.

>Millions of years of evolution
pretty sure Eurasians split off 80,000 years ago

Japanese ladies always tell me they've never felt something like this

Attached: Screenshot_20220216-032409_Gallery.jpg (1871x1080, 284.21K)

Black genes haven't been worth anything since the invention of the tractor though

im black and my gf is white and im just as american as u...stop being racist

Well, since this thread is just filled with low iq bait and racism, I'll post some good shit here

Attached: 1626052256825.png (820x1020, 376.45K)

why is it so easy for them?

Attached: 1639687201984.jpg (640x793, 64.35K)

I was hiking at a national park and I happened to walk past a middle aged BMWF couple on the trail. Didn't think much of it at the time.
Then like an hour later, I've finished, and I'm waiting by the trailhead for my friends to catch up when I come across the couple again. The woman walks up to me, says "There he is!" and then they laugh and leave without another word.
I've always wondered what they meant by that.

Blah, blah, blah, provocative, provocative, provocative.

obligatory response

Attached: americans.jpg (750x684, 133.94K)

>I've always wondered what they meant by that.
Nothing much, they probably were just wondering when they were going to reach you again on the trail.

I found out some people like to tease autists and make them inscure about themselves. Are you an autist or act like one by any chance?

Yeah I'm pretty autistic, but I didn't even talk to them. I was pretty fat at the time, so I thought maybe they had been joking about me potentially dying on the trail or something.

this is unironically the most likely scenario, OP is just autistic

People can sense when you feel inscure , so a lot of them love to capitalize on that fact and take the piss for fun knowing you won't even dare to say anything back. Best thing for this kind of interaction is always engage back, it catches them off guard and they start fumbling.

I had something similar happened to when 2 girls were walking past me and were looking at me while laughing, I literally just asked what's funny ? They started to fumble in their words and looked embarrassed.

like I said, here we see a wild autist in its native habitat