How do you think the average Russian citizen feels about this situation? They are probably ecstatic

How do you think the average Russian citizen feels about this situation? They are probably ecstatic.
Posturing and gameplaying for one's self-interest and gain at another's expense? They love it.
If Putin sincerely believes that Ukrainians and Russians are one people, this is tragic. Why is he so eager to let his people kill each other? Contemptible.
This is the so-called Russian mentality at work. He is doing what he believes is the right thing while at the same time causing evil.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 163.71K)

bundã

Attached: 1643934853250.jpg (1080x1349, 296.14K)

Do they like white guys? If I went to South American I wonder if they would.

I think the average russian probably feels as if they don't have much say in this matter and just wants to put food on their table

fucking nothing is going to happen.

do you remember when they they took crimea? it was sudden. there was no buildup.

This.

i'd like to think all russian boys think about western europe cock but i may be wrong about that

Attached: 1615134683991.png (512x512, 370.92K)

>fucking nothing is going to happen.
You missed the point of my post.
I didn't claim that something is going to happen.
Please read the posts you reply to.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 163.64K)

>Posturing and gameplaying for one's self-interest and gain at another's expense
Jesus, do you have zero self-awareness, my half-Armenian friend? Not to justify our governments actions, but have you not noticed that the American government and Joe Biden personally have been in full fear-mongering mode for the last couple of months? With no regard whatsoever for the consequences this has for Ukraine's economy (among other things).

>Not to justify our governments actions
This thread is about your government's actions.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 163.74K)

Both governments are posturing and gameplaying.

Ukrainians might be the same people as Russians, but their president is a Jew. That means we should support Russia.

These actions are impossible to discuss, especially here, because a lot of Westerners are entirely convinced by their media that our government is or was planning an actual invasion at some point. This makes you people use "Russia wants to invade Ukraine" as a starting point in your reasoning. Meanwhile no one knows if this is true but it seems unlikely if you actually read some political and military experts' opinions on the matter.

Anyway, nice job pretending you didn't understand the point I'm making and don't notice the hypocrisy in your post.

Someone just needs to come out and admit their bad, this is getting real old.

Attached: any day now.png (698x572, 519.86K)

We can discuss it, because I am not beginning with "Russia wants to invade Ukraine". The catalyst for this situation is the Russian government's desire for security guarantees.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 163.67K)

>At a press conference in Kyiv, Scholz and Zelenskiy played down the likelihood of Ukraine joining the military alliance in the foreseeable future. With more than 100,000 Russian troops near Ukraine’s border, Russian President Vladimir Putin has declared that any further NATO expansion to the east would be “unacceptable” and demanded “security guarantees” for Moscow.
>“The question of [Ukrainian] membership in alliances is practically not on the agenda,” Scholz said at the press conference, which followed a two-hour meeting between the leaders.
>“And that is why it is strange to observe that the Russian government is making something that is practically not on the agenda the subject of major political problems,” Scholz added. “That is the great challenge that we actually face: That something that is not even on the agenda is being made an issue.”
So, why are we still in this situation?

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 163.72K)

>I am not beginning with "Russia wants to invade Ukraine".
>If Putin sincerely believes that Ukrainians and Russians are one people, this is tragic. Why is he so eager to let his people kill each other? Contemptible.
Aha.

Keep in mind that the US or any other NATO member doesn't have to admit Ukraine into the alliance. Even if Zelenskiy gives speech after speech about joining the alliance, they can choose not to admit Ukraine.
Your government considers it unacceptable for Ukraine to be admitted into NATO. The governments of many NATO countries also feel the same way since it would only result in greater Russian aggression.
The Russian governmen t has been told by the governments of France, Germany, US that Ukraine's admission into NATO is not a foregone conclusion or even something that is being worked towards at the moment.
With that in mind, for what purpose is the Russian government massing its troops along their border with Ukraine? We have to go back to 2014 I guess to answer that question.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 163.68K)

If Russia sent troops and weapons into Ukraine in 2014, is it unreasonable to think that they could do the same today?
I think past behavior is a good predictor of future behavior.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 163.74K)

If the Russian government has massed enough troops and weapons along their border with Ukraine to mount an effective invasion of the country, is it wrong for others to sound the alarm? Is it an overreaction? Who knows. How can others know? They don't know Russia's intentions, and they cannot perfectly predict Russia's actions. However, their decisions today can be informed by your past actions.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 163.69K)

Not him, but what do you think is going to happen? What do most Russians seem to rhink?

why are you being so mean to russians