México, home

México, home.

Attached: 0i3vdh0lb3i81.jpg (720x960, 81.44K)

Chichis

Senora, puedo darme un poco de su pastel de tres leches?

Attached: tuxedo pepe.jpg (249x249, 40.93K)

Who can honestly blame the Spaniards?

How do I get a latinx milf like this?

Nobody blame them, you're the only retards who put a race card before your personal taste.

I would eat there all the time.

massive mexican milkers

I have been here visiting here in Jalisco lately and it has been interesting. Riding horses and motorcycles all over the countryside. Drinking a fuck ton of tequila and going to parties everywhere with bands and mariachis. Looking forward to going to the bull and rooster festivals coming up soon. Granted the roads are shit and I have seen a lot of accidents and crosses where people died everywhere. Also everyone is honestly kind of poor as fuck but they seem happier than most people back home in the US. I mean this has been my experience so far in the countryside I dunno how the fuck things are in the cities or tourist places. It is however a beautiful country for sure with lots to see and do.

:-)

That sounds badass. Glad you're having a good time.

Comfy narco-state

Yeah for sure it is awesome especially since I have family down here and can get a pretty authentic experience. If any has recommendations for things to do or see down here in Jalisco please let me know.

Nigga your country it's literally being run by a pedo cult. Shut the fuck up

she's spanish

I like how that guy is completely ignoring who created the conditions for it to become a narco-state in the first place.

>Let me tell you about your country
This is what watching Ben Shapiro all day does to a mf.

Why did I have to be born a gringo and not an extroverted Mexichad?

No kidding.

lmao what? just be tall and attractive and mexican girls will go crazy for you bro, they love white guys

Then why are you still a virg... ah, right, you said tall and attractive.