Any of you niggas want to be a fucking leaf

Any of you niggas want to be a fucking leaf

Attached: Screenshot_20220215-171622_BaconReader.jpg (1054x1553, 645.84K)

nah I'll be going to Slovenia instead

He wouldn't take me because I'm not a somali muslim

UGH
the housing plantation of canada
UGH
more immigrants, more suburbs, MORE MORE MORE, CONSSOOOOOMING
RAISE THAT LINE MOTHER FUCKER RAISE THAT GODDAMN LINE, MUH BILLIONAIRES CAN'T LOSE A CENT

Attached: 1639245519497.jpg (2048x1156, 127.95K)

My gf wants to immigrate there
But they don't have guns so I'll pass

I hate Western countries so god damn much

I'm leaving Canada next year and I'm gonna pay back my debts. Kill me bitch. It's my parents fault anyways

No, it is a country where it's easy to get guns. I would recommend against it though regardless, there is a WMAF curse on all of Canada.

If any of you guys think the Canadian government isn't a pawn for real estate developers look up the SNC lavalin controverst.

I feel bad for immigrants that get tricked into moving to canada, everything our government says is total bullshit. We are a tundra arctic shithole with the worst housing on the planet besides maybe japan. Then the liberals get them into really shitty jobs. They are just here to raise the line , Any immigrants, do yourself a favour, don't fall for the tricks, Canada is a shithole. Europe is waaaaaaayyyy better to migrate to, unfortunately i was born here, I would do anything to live in the netherlands instead of this arctic suburb boomer shithole.

Never cared about this country and never will

OH NO NO NO

Attached: trudeau btfo nupol.jpg (858x926, 259.19K)

>Canada will become a Chinese colony in your lifetime

Attached: 1620082260353.jpg (179x282, 7.68K)

>post a frog on Any Forums
>jail
>shoot heroin while burning down your city for blm
>get a medal

>this post was translated from Urdu

No you fuckers tricked my fucking parents into immigrating from a PERFECTLY fine country now I'm screwed due to their retardation. now I'm literally stateless (having a leaf citizenship is like being stateless) Ofc I hate my parents I would shit on their graves.

These pseudodictadors should be put in prison. They really believe they can do whatever they want with the country just becaUse they won an Election. They can fuck a country forever and he will be forgotten in 5 years? People like these (also in Europe) are criminals

welcome frens :)

How does japan have bad housing?

I'm sorry you had to find out like this, a quick google search on canada you could realize this is one of the worst countries on the planet.
Literally all the >muh canada is the best muh free healthcare
Is just propaganda to shit on americans and bring immigrants over.

Are the French genetically pre-disposed to cuckoldry?

That's how you win.

Attached: Don't.jpg (600x338, 43.36K)