Littering

Do people in your country litter?

Is there a punishment for such behaviour?

Attached: litter.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVTehX-vQfQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. They're bastards. And yes

Yes, but you will never be punished for littering

>Is there a punishment for such behaviour?

Yes. Happened today again when Gaia struck down the Russo-Mongolian biathlon relay while they were well ahead of the entire race until the last lap. Pic related.

Attached: Platypus.jpg (1573x933, 134.67K)

I don't watch it this year, only read the news. There a loads of random wins due to minor accidents. Very strange that there is such a huge random factor in competitive sports

Thankfully it's not common.

Extremely common in any area with immigrants, especially low class Indians and Romanian gypsies who are prone to throwing all their shit in the streets when they're fed up of it.

Apart from immigrant areas, it's not too common.

They do that so much that it is fucking annoying. Roads are filled with trash. I live in the fucking countryside and people throw shit out of their fucking cars just because. Why are they like that? You can unironically just leave it sitting there in a bag or whatever and throw it in the trash. I don't know, normies live on autopilot and do stupid shit all the time.

its important to litter to ensure A - the homeless have something to eat B - to provide sanitation jobs C - protest oppressive western norms

Yes
supposedly, but no one really gives a shit

Yes there is. No punishment bc it would be seen as racist towards Mexicans to punish them.

Not that much
Yes

A big problem is illegal dumping, I often take this road and on the side at some point in the forest there's tons of garbage like tires, rubble, furniture... Recently it burned and they finally decided to clean it up. Money wasted because of apes.

Some of it can be attributed to the Olympic sports being rigged. Other factors are the usual made-in-China low quality courses.

youtube.com/watch?v=tVTehX-vQfQ

>uploaded didn't make the video available in your cunt
what a motherfucking bitch

Unlike most of the world who license their Olympics broadcasts to their national/public tv stations, the US has theirs licensed exclusively to NBC for profit, so they block all countries except the US

I'll give you the video title: "'Ice River' giant slalom wipes out 20+ skiers"

The skiers fell nearly at the same spot everytime.

That's everybody isn't it? I mean, I can't watch the British nor Canadian coverage on their websites either.

littering in the countryside is cringe
littering in the city is based desu because police is required to search the trash pile and look for evidence (an envelope with a name ) in order to identify the perpetrator. there's nothing funnier than seeing a pissed off roastie cop digging through someone's diapers and rotten food waste just to find a name.

just remembered that time when we were skiing around the school at the pe class and I was swearing like a sailor without realising that everyone at school probably heard me during their lessons

Attached: 1644974373848.png (188x268, 7.06K)

Yes. Up to a $150 fine. Don't mess with Texas.

Instant karma