Do zoomers have NO morals in your cunt?

>edgy YouTuber Danny Mullen fucks with people at a marathon
>nothing mean just annoying and loud
>zoomer commentary guy
>"he will die and no one will remember him"
>says this 2x in his video
also there's a popular subreddit that mocks people who've died of COVID because they didnt get all the vaccines

i don't know how theyre simultaneously hypersensitive and extremely hateful.
it's sad to see

Attached: zoomorals.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oytRcjqWwoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>also there's a popular subreddit that mocks people who've died of COVID because they didnt get all the vaccines
Based

>there's a popular subreddit that mocks people who've died of COVID because they didnt get all the vaccines
Based

>>also there's a popular subreddit that mocks people who've died of COVID because they didnt get all the vaccines
>Based

>Bait

>mocks people who've died of COVID because they didnt get all the vaccines
Psyop
COVID isn't real so nobody could have died from it
They probably died from the vaxxx
Just think about it, do you even know ANYONE who has gotten sick with COVID? I don't know a single person who has, but I know more than one who got seriously ill from the jewvaxx.

>zoomer commentary guy
>"he will die and no one will remember him"
absolutely based, fuck annoying and loud people I hope they rot

Attached: 1616741056660.jpg (395x400, 28.79K)

>fuck annoying and loud people I hope they rot
Sadly, that’s like 90% of Americans. Why do people gotta be such little attention whores?

I wanna punch him so hard

because the zoomer guy
who is essentially TMZ for s o i boys will be remembered?
it's just embarrassing and strange. you don't have to like them but that's such a tasteless thing to say
far worse than being annoying and loud

Zoomers, atleast those bellow the age of 18, are way less edgy than previous generations. 10 years ago the internet was more fucked up than today in almost every way,

True. Modern zoomers have no childhood so they behave like bitter grownups when they are 14-15. No wonder they are all hooked on drugs

thats what im saying
this guy is like
>he's displaying toxic masculinity, misogyny, and homophobia
and also
>when he dies no one will remember
strange contrast. if you get them mad enough zoomers will say questionable things

Never mind, I bearly read your post, but yeah, zoomers are very passive agressive.

>10 years ago the internet was more fucked up than today in almost every way
that's because the internet is run by big corporations now, anything remotely edgy is censored because it's bad for business

i think it's partially internet poisoning, not saying that the internet is bad for you in principle but modern social media is made in a way that incentivises that kind of behavior. i also think it's an anglo problem, nobody outside of warsaw here is as toxic as internet anglos

This. Kids now don't even know about all the edgy shock videos on the internet years ago

>when he dies nobody will remember him
that's like 99.999% of all humanity, its redundant to even say this

>hypersensitive and extremely hateful.
It's the same thing really

The most offensive thing in this video is zoomers watching zoomers talk over youtube videos.

Americans are the worst people I have ever met.

>>there's a popular subreddit that mocks people who've died of COVID because they didnt get all the vaccines
>Based

Attached: 1629845357095.png (395x388, 59.75K)

he's watching a boomer
>32 yr old and still pranking
is the title
youtu.be/oytRcjqWwoQ

I think that zoomers are the type of people who only "react" to outside stimuli and build their whole life around interacting with the world in such way that they react to everything that's happening around them instead of creating something by themselves, or generating the controversy or otherwise any sort of disturbance themselves.
I think that people who only "react" have more in common with animals like barnacles or some sort of carnivorous plant, you get me?
They're just trying to catch something by simply waiting, like bottom feeders, instead of being the source of change themselves.
This is how i view zoomers.

>They're just trying to catch something by simply waiting, like bottom feeders, instead of being the source of change themselves.
That's 99% of people independent of age.

They get pissed scared over empty hallways
so yea I guess so

Well i think that more people should get up and do something useful even if it's sctrictly for themselves, instead of doing nothing and just waiting for God to hand them everything on a silver platter.