The only region of England that I respect

The only region of England that I respect.

Attached: EastMidlands.png (643x781, 203.45K)

is that like the pedophile district or something?

They're whiter than you.

I only respect NORTHVMBERLAND. Spiritual Warsaw Pact.

>midlands
even grimmer than the norf, retarded opinion
now the SOVTHWEST? that's a patrician's region

Attached: WEST COUNTRY BEST COUNTRY.png (837x585, 713.54K)

still weirds me out that Lincolnshire encompasses southern England, midlands, and northern England, in terms of accents

Attached: 300px-Lincs.jpg (300x361, 18.68K)

The only county in the east midlands that I respect

Attached: 933.jpg (1230x933, 145.16K)

Yep!
Huddersfield, Rotherham, Bradford, Keighley, Halifax, Hull... etc
All places were grooming gang cases have happened.
It’s only really in Yorkshire and Greater Manchester where that shit takes place bc that’s where all the pakis live.

dont give a fuck what you respect too be quite honest, we are bigger than your opinion

>we are bigger than your opinion
That's a very healthy mindset to have user

As big as the number of English virgins that paki cocks have deflowered over the past 40 years?

Attached: 192656346_4017689675012673_1831098541835760954_n.jpg (720x987, 128.75K)

It must be at least 5 million

don give a fuck about your opinion either we are bigger than it
at least we report on it and inform everyone in our country about it unlike in mainland europe were they actively cover up stats and make it illegal to put it in the news

brownoid cuckol

Attached: 1612907789759.jpg (334x311, 16.67K)

No way hahaha
The gangs are still going, and Y=you would be a lot more effective if you just kicked all the pakis out

didnt 1500 german girls get raped in a single night and the police stood there and watched as it was happening
then the news tried not to report about it but were forced to by the literal fucking outrage the people were in

Why? I live there, it's a barren wasteland. I'm only here because house prices were cheap a few years ago

They got groped and harassed and "assaulted" by Muslims which means fuck all obviously. The million victims of grooming gangs are very descriptive about what happened to them, the rapes, the abortions, etc. The gangs are still very active today, especially in the North. Muslims and pakis all know about it, but they don't care.

they got raped in the streets in public
its on video

Attached: 2rtf.jpg (480x360, 14.95K)

One million of them? I highly doubt it. The UK has the second highest number of Muslims behind France, and is perhaps even more cucked.

Attached: 1644366006599.jpg (905x1024, 130.04K)

>skegness
Sounds like homeless junkie slang

East Midlands is literally the most boring part of the UK. No jobs, nothing to do, shit scenery, depressing.

Interesting that the East Midlands is getting some attention. Personally I've always liked how decentralised it is compared to other regions of the UK, its comfy not having one city dominate and there being smaller towns and villages dotted around within easy travelling distance. The area around Derby, Nottingham, Leicester is pretty nice in terms of both jobs and affordable housing (compared to the South at least)
South West is indeed the pinnacle of England, but fuck me are there barely any jobs going unless you want to live near Gloucester.

Bristol is great