Why can no other country compete?

Why can no other country compete?
I'm not baiting, I'm just curiois
I mean, how can a country of 5 million shit on countries with over a billion people?

Attached: suckit.png (1200x872, 3.75K)

why are you so full of yourself? No other nationality is as narcissistic as the Norwegian

>a country of 5 million shit on countries with over a billion people?
quality > quantity

icelanders do this without the oil and also defeat england on water

so yeah boring

Like that is a hard question to answer, lol.

Attached: norge-oil.png (800x1144, 40.04K)

the cope is palpable
you're mad because you can't compete mr sour grapes

Everybody has something. One of your things is Winter Sports.

Because your country's an imperialist parasite like the rest of the firsties.
The excess of social programs, concessions, and such are because of the threat formerly posed by the U.S.S.R. Which are decaying now that it's gone.

Attached: BZZ40iwCIAAkN7a.jpg (599x454, 35.92K)

Where to begin?

>nobody wants to live in your frozen shithole, the weather alone makes life up there miserable
>no culture, literally cannot think of anything Norwegian at all, no influence, no nothing
>not even good at being rich, nobody thinks of Norway when they think rich mofos, they think US or Sweden or even Australia, but never Norgay
>your language, is like, hahahahahaa
>terrible food, of course, goes without saying

I could go on, really, but nobody is even interested in roasting some frozen troll backwater village.

I support the Russian invasion of Ukraine, the German invasion of Austria and the Swedish invasion of Norway.

and wealth
and chess
and attractiveness
and nature

Italy comfymogs all scandi shitholes

>Norway
>imperialist
OP is clearly retarded, but so are you. We we've been alternating between being a Danish and Swedish colony for centuries. If anything, those Scandi devils owe us reparations.

>nobody wants to live in your frozen shithole
Clearly why we need to build literal border walls towards Russia, because they keep sending refugees over.

Attached: storskog.jpg (980x655, 473.86K)

>>no culture, literally cannot think of anything Norwegian at all, no influence, no nothing
>who is Hamsun, Ibsen and Munch

>>who is Hamsun, Ibsen and Munch

>the humblest norwegian

kek, norgay got rekt

Oil.

>argentina
Norway is objectivly one octillion times better than your shithole, don't even speak to me

>brazilian ghetto dweller is an uneducated peasant
wow, what a suprise

Omega 3

But seriously like the US and Swimming in the Summer Olympics Skiing provides a shitload of medals and Norway has for some time been the best in that sport.

Imperialist in the sense that it's a neo-colonial power, not a traditional colonial power. It benefits from the exploitation of the global south, and works to keep it that way.

How is it our problem that subhumans retards in the south can't run their own countries?
I'm genuinley asking

>neo-colonial power
WTF is a neo-colonial power??? You can't just make up words, lol.
>It benefits from the exploitation of the global south
Literally how? We pay 2% of our GDP in foreign aid and we probably have the strictest laws against business in under-developed countries.

Oh no norway on suicide watch

> Finland is a top performer in numerous metrics of national performance, including education, economic competitiveness, civil liberties, quality of life and human development.[20][21][22][23] In 2015, Finland was ranked first in the World Human Capital[24] and the Press Freedom Index and as the most stable country in the world during 2011–2016 in the Fragile States Index,[25] and second in the Global Gender Gap Report.[26] It also ranked first on the World Happiness Report report for 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021.

I had like a hundred reply long argument with this schizo on /his/. His next move will be to insist that you should know what he's talking about and that you're an idiot for asking.

I love Finland.

Attached: finland.png (1280x1340, 140.21K)

don't see your country in the top 10 right now :)

Swedes

First world country with shitloads of oil.
Not such a hard equation.

We are top 10 in soul right now, only thing that matters.

I am competing? in fact we are beating you at every turn. Once your oil is gone, you're fucked because you've been lazy oilniggers as long as you can recall meanwhile Denmark with ZERO handicap STILL is richer than you are lol

Got good roll
All in life is pure luck

What do you even have besides HDI, snownigger?

>>second in the Global Gender Gap Report
>finnishers are proud of this

I love you too but we don't want Sweden. There's too many brown people there.

based. Fuck Norway, ice-cold barren shithole with a few mountain tops that no locals even care about because they are either freezing to death or busy booking ferry tickets to Denmark to buy booze with their niggermoney

Okay chill out narcissist.
You also live in a cold shitty climate with high prices for everything. The pendulum swings both ways.

more olympic medals than apezil can even dream of
a gdp per capita 10 times higher than your country
to name a few
do you want me to go on?

Based

Attached: refugees-sweden.jpg (650x632, 234.02K)

To add onto this, Brazilians are the worst posters on Any Forums and Norwegians are the best.

Typical to portray it as a matter of "subhumans". A lazy way of viewing history that looks at the world in its current state without looking into the historical context and concludes that this state of affairs must be the natural order, all parasitic worms have presented their exploitation as just "the way things are". If you read the works of ancient Greek slaveowners, they portrayed slavery as if was just "the way things were", an eternal immutable fact of human nature. And likewise all have met their end with a rise of a different order.
It's not that "they can't run their own countries", it's that their countries are being run by comprador puppets who happily obey the orders of the imperialists. The task of those in the global south is to overthrow their traitorous leadership and establish governments that work in their interests. However, this is always met with hostility from the global north which uses coups, sanctions, funded protesters and insurgents, atrocity propaganda, bombing, invasion, and so forth in order to regain their control over the country and its resources.