Important countries ranked on how interesting they are (from a historical and cultural POV)

Important countries ranked on how interesting they are (from a historical and cultural POV)

Not including Israel because I don't recognise Israeli ownership of such a historically and culturally significant area to so many different countries when Israel is just a mashed up european diaspora culture dumped there by the allies.

'm happy to explain my reasoning
>INB4 "list is shit because I'm from x and y is ranked higher" or "b-but x is a third world country!! How can it be higher than y?"
Because I decided it is that way and I am always right

Attached: objectivelytrue.png (2246x1310, 385.58K)

Why are France, UK and Russia so low?

Austria has to be in top tier
HRE + Empire + Austro Hungary
which other country can say of itself to have had 3 seperate Empires on three seperate stages?

Ok

Why are we so high?

you are wrong

dumb list
you are wrong, sorry

We went from zero to hero in 200 years

Greeks had more empires and a thousand year reich

objectively retarded

>Not including Israel because I don't recognise Israeli ownership of such a historically and culturally significant area to so many different countries when Israel is just a mashed up european diaspora culture dumped there by the allies.

Attached: 6748 - 327f7d15b982aedd69df028d128d024a.png (2012x2908, 543.02K)

sorry sweaty but i can only think of byzantine empire of the top of my head. Which other Greek empire can claim imperial title?

>tfw deemed less relevant (from a historical and cultural POV) than jamaica by kangaroofriend
ok but why

yes, very good ranking list

>F south korea
Fuck you ausmutt.

an a med made the list

Mongolia is better whan every other country.

France, aside from 2-3 important moments in history, was largely overshadowed by England and Spain and had little to no relevance in the colonial era

UK and Russia aren't low, but the countries above them are far more historically important
HRE was a joke
Prussia was a joke
Austro Hungary was a joke
Really you guys didn't accomplish much at all
America has had a massive impact on the world in such a short time, and the story of manifest destiny and the role of the US is the development of the Americas is second to none
I included Byzantium under Turkey, not Greece as it is in their territory and Greeks were sefs under the Byzantines, who were Roman.
Jamaica encompassed Port Royal and Nassau, two of the most important locations in the Americas

>armenia
>cuba

kek what a retard

>Mongolia more interesting than Germany
>muh empire size
you're a chud who plays Hearts of Iron and never set a foot in Europe, right?

>Prussia
wasn't ever an empire also why would I refer to prussia lol I was talking about the great and mighty austrian empire.

Lmao someone is mad that Australia is getting filled with Asians

>Jamaica encompassed Port Royal and Nassau, two of the most important locations in the Americas
I would say fair enough on the count of Port Royal, but Nassau lies in the Bahamas and was even named after a Dutch stadholder.

Cuba is very interesting. They're the only vassal to stand up to us for one.

>and the story of manifest destiny and the role of the US is the development of the Americas is second to none
we did everything better :)

your butthurt is so cringe

Attached: Königgrätz.jpg (1101x619, 182.23K)

daily reminder that Austria is the only great power to be multi ethnic not dominated by a single ethnicity. We literally did the impossible by remaining a great power for so long

Attached: greatpowers.png (1224x316, 44.51K)

Ireland has much more cultural significance than is listed.

lmao they still count the UK as a great power? what a joke

Never touched a paradox game.
Mongolia accomplished far more with its empire than Germany ever did. Mongolia had excellent leaders which allowed it to spread to a massive size and spread its culture and influence while Germany just floundered. Not a single important colony, war victory or political moment. Prussia was the least important power in the Napoleonic Era and we all know how bad the HRE was.
Whoops, made some mistakes. I'm tired. Austrian empire was only notable for the influence of the Hapsburgs and I'll put Jamaica down a tier

>manifest destiny
I had forgotten about this somehow. I see now.

actually america has done more good and more relevant to MEXICO than spain
yuure no longer needed

Attached: amlord.png (685x729, 337.89K)

butthurt pr*ssian

America took 60% of your territory brainletcuckbro

Attached: 1632676316922.jpg (572x927, 220.62K)

israel is in S not usa or italy

so?
mexican goverment at that time didnt even took that territory in account.
only very recently the goverment has started to take action to develop other parts of mexico that arent CDMX,

Seething Korean. Korea is just a discount Chinese culture which accomplished basically nothing, got bullied by its neighbours and had a string of terrible leaders.

you're just as autistic tho
Germany's cultural and scientific outputs dwarfs Mongolia's by orders of magnitude, if you think otherwise you're delusional.
I'm Swabian and it's obviously you who's butthurt, being kicked out of Germany by Prussia

Attached: Johannes_Gutenberg.jpg (1384x1708, 1.26M)

You are so fucking retarded I'm not even gonna bother.

kek we made fun in ww1 of german soldiers because they only got bad marmelade for rations cause they wouldn't afford butter and lard. We call them Marmeladingers to this day lol

so AMLO is a cuck that drinks American semen like all mexians
i'm not Korean but you have to be completely delusional to put your floating prison over any East Asian country

You could have chosen something other than the printing press when it was invented 300 years earlier in China.

maybe, but that still proves my point that Spain has never really been influential or relevant in mexico after the independence

unlike you pitiful patchwork county we were busy running our own empire at the time

wtf it's like an ancient norf vs souf

cope

Australia is the ultimate rags to riches story, a nation forged in the crucible of war. No country has risen to a major power so quickly off the respect its hard-working countrymen gained in 40 years. We've also had a significant political and scientific impact.

this guy is right

Everything has been a norf vs souf, thats what the Mongol invasion of China was.
its true also youre a twitter user

Attached: 293-2939233_8037140-pepe-laughing-png-transparent-png.jpg (840x839, 170.56K)

>just a mashed up european diaspora culture
they are mostly non-european though

>Australia is the ultimate rags to riches story, a nation forged in the crucible of war. No country has risen to a major power so quickly off the respect its hard-working countrymen gained in 40 years. We've also had a significant political and scientific impact.
Australia is literally only wealthy because of its mineral riches. It has produced practically nothing in many areas that you consider important in your rankings:
art
literalture
music
science
etc etc

It's a fact, don't cope. You're known as the lucky country and that's pretty much all there is to know about Australia's 'success'

the Chinese press was inferior to Gutenberg's, which is why it didn't spark a printing revolution like in Rennaissance Europe. Similar cope is used by the French about some of their inventors inventing a steam-powered "car", but it's Carl Benz' gasoline car that actually made the car what it is today.

How's that trucker blockade going?
What?
>tf
>tp
Ah a seething, jealous bucktoothed pom. We've had a major cultural impact and our art and literature are well known. Scientifically, we invented penicillin, wifi, the pacemaker and ultrasound among many others

Seethe, we're the ultimate country. The UK is crumbling and irrelevant

this is some pretty good schizo bait, it has the anglo autism but for once actually correctly identifying the USA as the only relevant one, then with a bunch of thirdies thrown in 2nd, but the actual relevant thirdies (Persia, Greece) in third

well done "bruce"