I have noticed with brown people, that they seemingly have no spatial awareness in public. They stand in the way...

I have noticed with brown people, that they seemingly have no spatial awareness in public. They stand in the way, they stand very close to other people not just other browns, they don't give way. I don't think it is that they wouldn't give way if they noticed, but they simply do not notice. Have you experienced this phenomenon? Why are they fine with standing RIGHT NEXT to me? Give me atleast half a meter jesus christ. Is this a cultural thing or what? Also noticed in grocery stores they will collect bags upon bags of fruit, as if it was the only time of year they could buy fruit, they are also very loud when speaking. But that's besides the point of my thread.

Attached: pepe_question.gif (320x240, 409.22K)

I have noticed with Scandinavian posters, that their language is the linguistic equivalent of the hot slimey poo that I took by the railways today

What?

I have noticed with Scandinavian posters, that their language is the linguistic equivalent of the hot slimey poo that I took by the railways today

Based Pajeet

o-ok

Attached: 1644919316745.png (600x765, 444.86K)

That's an npc thing. Nonwhites are the NPCs of race but I promise you American suburbanites and townies are every bit as bad. I think it's Jewish media 24/7 that drowns out any sense of inner world so you just stand in the middle of the isle with your mouth open like a turkey in the rain.

why can't you just walk away if you don't like it?

Because i have things i need to get/do at the grocery store. I was waiting for some brown woman to move from the bread. But she just dropped everything on the floor and started scrooling her phone.

Tell them to make space.

I do, it's stupid. It's a given that one should move out of the way or not stand too close, or speak too loudly in the public.

the only doozy sidewalk hoggers here are fatass whitecels

>t. Private Gomez

Trouble with physical closeness is indicative of Autism.

tell her to move

Unfathomably based

They never use headphones. They always listen to shitty ethnic youtube videos and tictocs on speaker no matter where they are.

Yes i have noticed this aswell. They also speak on their phones with the speaker on full blast. God i wish Norway was an ethnostate.
t. Nordic as fuck Prussian ancestry

It's nothing to do with brown or yellow or black or white you fucking autismo, it's to do with the fact you come from an autistic virgin culture coddled by oil wealth. Come here and have a spastic attack, soft cock. You'd probably write some bullshit manifesto online about it being 'abo culture' or something equally retarded.

Sometimes I wonder where our hard autism comes from.

>bags upon bags of fruit, as if it was the only time of year they could buy fruit
Based return to monke boiis securing the precious fruit supply

Brown

this

He's from a British colony so, according to the fossil of the cheddar man he is actually a BLACK KANG

Attached: 1644157490191.jpg (600x450, 43.12K)

He could be anything let's be real

Attached: 1644841252539.jpg (378x487, 69.22K)

Intelligence is correlated with sensitivity to environment, generally. Dumb people genuinely don't mind being surrounded by noise 24/7 and making more themselves, whereas I have to suffer for their existence itself, for merely being different and opposed to the unanimous nonsensical standard.

I notice this too. Grocery stores are the worst. Why can't they pay attention to their surroundings?

Ooga booga, give white womyn

Isnt your cunt even whiter than mine?