International manners thread

International manners thread.

Here in America, me and my party will belch loudly in any eatery without being chastised. Visit rota Spain and belch loudly during my meal and you could have sworn I got up and started yelling obscenities. What countries is it socially acceptable to burp loudly in public?

Attached: AEB4FD82-3337-4C8C-AE40-DE3C5B303864.jpg (620x413, 48.17K)

Burp bump

Yeah, don't do that, it's considered extremely rude

And I’m just supposed to know what flag that is? Which country is that “extremely rude”

In America, only white trash think that’s acceptable. Even day laborers freshly arrived from Oaxaca will look at you in disgust if you do that.

What part of America. It’s common in south Florida. Atleast no one says anything and i see it regularly

>Florida

The cultural lifeblood of the east coast

>What countries is it socially acceptable to burp loudly in public?
China

It's the european Mexican flag

>south florida
south florida is filled with latinx

At the pork plop near my house they hold burping contests. There is a soda assisted contest and a non soda assisted contest. Winner gets their picture up on the van and a free pork n potato barrel

Same here. OP is just white trash.

Fuck china I’m not visiting there

Cope. White trash doesn’t exist paco

Me and my lads get drunk every weekend in our commieblock dvor then come to mcdonalds and eat burgers while laughing and swearing loudly

Sounds like a rough bunch

Why not?

It just seems dirty. The people, the food, the buildings. I’d much rather visit somewhere else

Fair enough. You might not have that feeling if you visit the big cities though. I don't know if there are other countries where eating loudly is accepted and a sign that you enjoy the food.

Ehh I’ll stick to europe for my traveling