America could never

America could never

Attached: 838A16C0-ECD9-4EA7-BDAE-70695FCA2BF7.jpg (899x1461, 230.63K)

Based Bélgica

Attached: baalgu3hg9c81.png (476x326, 32.58K)

What the frick imagine all the orders they could of pick for Amazon this is literally gommunism

i'm sure there's a catch

The fuck does "the right to ignore employees after work" mean?

>You go back home after work
>Boss emails you some random thing
>Can ignore

Noooooooooooooooooooo think of all the yachts that your employer could've bought if you just stayed late and worked extra hours without compensation you disgusting fucking communist!

The right to ignore THEIR BOSSES. It means people can’t harass their employees texting about work out of work hours, which is good.

probably that ignoring work related phonecalls/emails/messages cannot be used as grounds for termination or for employee evaluation.

bvased and evropapilled

>story about belgium
>making it about america
they do be living rent free in your head

Attached: images (84).jpg (441x696, 30.19K)

Everyone who isn't a literal slave can already do this.

What if it's something important?

>What if it's something important?
examples?

You may not like this, but this is what EVROPA values are about:
>comfy úber alles

Attached: 1644403186227.jpg (973x768, 99.27K)

How many African slaves are they gonna have to import to make this work?

We did this some time ago:
>Companies can’t attempt to contact their staff outside working hours. (...) Bosses are also forbidden from using digital software to track what their teleworkers are doing.

This is a sidegrade. They work 10 hour days instead of 8 now.
I don't know about you fags but boredom for me increases exponentially as you're doing something shitty for hours.
If it's absolutely necessary to maintain the same amount of hours just drop weekends and do 5.5 hour days.

Your dog is on fire

"Jim got in an accident earlier. Can you reschedule and come in next Tuesday instead?"

I fully support the latter point but.
>Companies can’t attempt to contact their staff outside working hours.
This is a bit dumb, yeah, there should be limits and ignoring your boss outside of working hours shouldn't be grounds for termination. But emergencies happen and just the act of trying to reach out shouldn't be illegal.

This is probably so the boss can't use you not answering an after-work email before the next day as justification for punishing you

it's much better to work more for 4 days. 8 hours already gives you no time to do what you want, at that point just do 2 more and have an extra rest day

Attached: p19ixpq9wtt71.jpg (640x1385, 130.42K)

The only real advantage is less commute time if that's a problem. I don't buy that it's more efficient.
If you're doing something that actually requires effort I doubt your last half of the day is as productive as the first half.

how is this a work-related call and why would anyone from work be informing me about it?

not my problem