Greek girls

>Greek girls
pale from staying inside all day, shy and submissive, unkissed virgins, can cook every dish, smooth, angelic voice

>Turkish girls
go outside every day, don't respect men, have anal and oral sex and pretend they are virgins to the beta males who marry them, don't know how to cook, don't shave regularly (hairy armpits, legs, arms and vagina + unibrow)

Attached: A3E1D775-D83F-4863-B0DF-2D0FD1E4CFDD.jpg (960x959, 78.14K)

How many greek and turkish girls you have been with?

Kek so much autism

>ikibey keeps it up after all these years

He's on Any Forums so I guess all of them. Any Forums has the most expertest experts in the whole world of experts

she-turks are based wtf?

did you know it is a tradition in poland, to go to greece and fuck greek girls? it is true. its because greek women LOVE sucking cocks

You lie

But I heard Greek girls are forced to take shitty dirty jobs to get money due to the economy problem they're having over there.

turkish women are super easy for white foreigners here, probably for germans as well

If she breathes she is a thot

Tell me more about your traditions Woijchech

AAAAAA PEIL EINDJALS FOR ME ARE YOUR HOBBIES DRAGONBALL MENTAL ILLNESS AND UNEMPLOYMENT CALL 0049 69 IKIBEY NOW

Anime is for children

I have news for you fren

Attached: 1644929275085.jpg (1843x1232, 903.92K)

how is pale skin a positive lmao

It shows she stays at home and it's attractive on women

I like my greek girls tanned

Attached: 356899.jpg (640x800, 74.33K)

Attached: 11buyukelci22_16_9_1541196578.png (865x618, 686.44K)

Are those refugees or identitarians?

I want greek gf, greek women are on the same level of hotness as latinos, but greek women are well-mannered