I just started wondering, is snus a thing outside the Nordics? Or do Euros just smoke cigarettes?

I just started wondering, is snus a thing outside the Nordics? Or do Euros just smoke cigarettes?

Attached: snus_portioned.jpg (1273x1600, 169.92K)

Snus is illegal in a lot of places

It's illegal to sell here, but people smuggle it from Sweden and sell it privately. Don't know what kind of fine you get if you're caught, but it seems like pretty easy money

You miss point that its legal to bring it from sweden to finland for private use.

Ah yeah true, but I think they'd still wonder about it if you come back with like 20 tubes, and do it constantly

They have it in Germany, but to my knowledge it's not very popular, and everyone else prefers cigarettes. Here no one's even heard of it. Snus is fucking gross, but so are ciggies.

I dont use snus, but if i would why it so big problem to just drive sweden few times a year and buy what its allowed. Why everyone buys same odens from blackmarket.

It's just easier to ask a guy to bring you some, instead of going to Sweden yourself

Not popular at all and apparently illegal.
And isn't it just chewing tobacco packaged in bags so that one doesn't make a mess when chewing?

>And isn't it just chewing tobacco packaged in bags so that one doesn't make a mess when chewing?
No.

Used to be extremely popular, got banned, still popular

Why it got banned and when?

in 2020 i think, tobacco shops can get fined for selling it.
>Why
le nicotine le bad

Nah you just out the bag under your lip. It has more nicotine than a cigarette, but it takes longer to absorb it, so I think it feels a bit smoother. It's also a bit more convenient if you don't want to go outside to smoke

Usually if theres culture around products like snus its impossible to ban like in sweden, seems like that wasnt case in russia and it was just introduced after soviet union collapsed?

These things are not snus, they're robacco free but they're clearly based on it and have become popular. I tried snus years ago, ordered it online and it took forever to arrive, it was quite nice.

Attached: JTI-launches-Nordic-Spirit.jpg (665x355, 20.66K)

People get it from ships to Sweden, EU has a ban on it

Honestly i never saw anyone taking it before 2017-2018, then everyone started doing it

Never heard of it before.

real dapper gentlemen smoke a pipe *twirls cane*

It's pretty much the healthiest way to get nicotine into your body and pretty strong, would recommend if you smoke/vape

Some people do that here.

>It's pretty much the healthiest way to get nicotine into your body
no that would be smoking a pipe my dear lad *shaves with safety razor*

it destroys your gums and teeth

like its only for personal use in bulgaria, selling it is banned. tho ive never tried snus before

Only the gum part if you use white, still not perfect I agree. I'm thinking of quitting for real now since it's still bad for your health and my wallet but it's much healthier than smoking