VVVVVVVGH, MY SNOW PRINCESS! SO CUTE AND INNOCENT! I GOTTA SAVE HER! I GOTTA MARRY HER! I GOTTA... I GOTTA COOOOOOOOOOM

>VVVVVVVGH, MY SNOW PRINCESS! SO CUTE AND INNOCENT! I GOTTA SAVE HER! I GOTTA MARRY HER! I GOTTA... I GOTTA COOOOOOOOOOM

Attached: maxresdefault (27).jpg (1280x720, 147.46K)

i can fix her

Nigga you got the same bitches in your cont

>VGH tranny ice princess that can run fast

that's a rather scuffed neighborhood, innit bruv

Tell me about Natasha. Why did she lose the weight?

onlyfans when

>She also resided in the United States, specifically Minnesota, for a period to get her college degree abroad, but has since returned home due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Bros...

Attached: BBC-New-Logo.png (3840x2160, 18.03K)

Why foreigners loves to be cucks for ethots? Like her comments are full of cuntlicking from cucks, but she's literally average girl who obviously playing on camera here and there.

I thought she was dead average in slavic countries

Why is average=bad?

>average
I fucking hate Russians so much it's unreal, life isn't fair

It isn't but if she's really average why is the pole so obsessed with her

Really hate slavs so much its unreal

We dont respect Poland much(modern Poland is whiny western bitch, also we had hard relationships in the past, Catholic and Orthodox controversy etc), but we clearly respect Polish people and culture.

Attached: 256779892_993109697939754_7221116632609763906_n.jpg (640x800, 86.11K)

>what is irony

Attached: fae8017a590abbc3f750f3dd0fd98668.jpg (415x415, 20.48K)

absolutely not

I have never seen a russian who goes to the USA and doesn't get BLACKED

SNOW GVEENS

Is she qt for foreigners? Why?

finno-urgics do not exist outside of russia, for example in here 80% are brown, have chinkoid eyes, and ugly wude noses, they look like olmec heads

>No ass
>No hips
>No waist
>No boobs

Do coomers really

She is Slavic, Finno-ugrics look Olmec.

I love russian language and accent. It sounds so soft and feminine compared to much harder sounding polish

god i hate you coomers