America really isn't that bad

America really isn't that bad.

Attached: frog2.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

In fact, it's the best

Attached: 1488146468148.jpg (1067x600, 47.13K)

americans are very bad

I don't know. I grew up rich and white so my experience was pretty okay.

o its not that bad. but if you would build garages and tunnels and trains and real infra structure like a not so rich country you could share you sprit savings with not so blessed people like me.

yeah i am actually fully aware of the fact that if you save now some buggs it reches me in 5-10 years as well.

I genuinely reckon the current USA would be better off without having had the revolution

There'd be more native Americans, fewer black people and latinos, less crime, better social institutions, ww1 and 2 probably wouldn't have happened, there'd be no Nazi Germany, Soviet Union, People's Republic of China, nuclear weapons in third world hands, end of euro hegemony, etc

Somehow our food would be worse though. Not sure it's worth it.

that's true, I'm glad McDonald's exists

Grandpa Adi is this you?

America WAS the best country in the world

it has become the worst

Attached: 2de724340645163552a14427eee33d9a.jpg (800x630, 115.64K)

>b-but im white and my dad had money
t. shut-in do nothing sperg who lives off his disappointed parents whilst begging for attention on 4chins cause he has no social life

ngmi dude

Attached: 1489207732915.jpg (480x443, 27.15K)

I mean why are you on Any Forums? I go to uni and work during the day and shitpost at night for fun. Seems a little aggressive for no reason but whatever floats your boat.

>ww1 and 2 probably wouldn't have happened
How the fuck do you figure? If anything, you’d be even more emboldened to start a war with the New World unconditionally on your side

He is right my granddad Adi always told me there is one thing worse then a Anglos Sachsen, a n...

Americans are short, brown, fat, ugly and retarded
I spit on you subhumans

It isn't. If it is, it's not atypical; everywhere is bad, without exception. America just seems more bad because it is the centre of attention. This coupled with an active media, a highly polarised and partisan one at that, which digs up and magnifies the faults and shortcomings of the other groups--real or imagined--and puts them on a spotlight.

if the USA didn't wait for years to join both WW1 and 2 they'd have ended almost immediately. By the same logic, without the USA leaving Britain, both WW1 and WW2 could have been prevented before they'd actually started.

With a USA-enhanced British Empire, it's less likely the German Empire would have declared war on a British-protected Belgium just to get a cheap shot at France, so no WW1 in the sense that the whole world gets dragged in. No WW1 means no WW2, but even forgetting that fact, WW2 happened in part because the USA didn't follow through on joining the league of nations that it created and on the security guarantees expected of it and so insufficient Allied pressure was applied on pre-war Germany, failing to contain it until millions died and Europe was on fire again

With the USA not being created there wouldn't be the rift between the european civilisations on each side of the atlantic, and there possibly wouldn't have been virtually any of the big european wars after the very good Seven Years War.

Without the American revolution and France bankrupting itself to support it there might not be a French revolution, might be no Napoleon, might be no fall of the HRE, might be no unified German empire, which means no WW1, no collapse of the monarchies and imperial Russia, no rise of communism, no rise of nazism, no rise of Japan, no fall of European imperial hegemony across the world, no rise of China, no potential fall of America

the political split of the English-speaking peoples across the Atlantic on the basis of the frustrated whims of a few disgruntled freemason slave-owners who colluded with foreign powers to secede from their rightful nation during a difficult time of post-war austerity has ultimately broken the world, and yet americans can't conceive of this idea and will somehow blame "the industrial revolution" for ruining things instead, as if the fact you're not toiling away in a field is the problem with history and geopolitics

USA did a great job as more Germans die as better it is.

It is. Totally satanic country.

America isn't country.
Is idea gone wrong.