Firstie bros, the thirdies are roasting us

firstie bros, the thirdies are roasting us

Attached: 1644904702770.png (782x751, 382.78K)

What are Canadians crying about anyway?

>freedom of press index
>democracy index
>corruption index
>happiness index
all fake lmao

She's literally named Freeland, it doesn't get more democratic than that

Bukele is such a retarded fraud I'm surprised people follow him at all.

>caring what a literal tranny on twitter is saying

Attached: bukele.jpg (1722x1257, 231.32K)

is that bitcoin president based or not ?

If Spain is high on gender equality then the thing is gay and fake. (laws that discriminate men on courts exist). So I guess is who is more globohomo good boy in all those rankings

No, he's a basic latam dictator with a dudebro aesthetic.

>the first reddit dictator
shit

Palestinian bvlls have a natural tendency to see through westoid larps and lies

LETS GO CANADA

Attached: 1643497500961.jpg (2048x1536, 327.87K)

>seething at canada because you fell for the bitcoin scam and roped your country into it

Attached: 1644801757066.png (182x232, 70.33K)

they're pulling all the tranny tricks in the book against protesters, how long will they last?

This isn't a true free country I'm glad the international community is seeing that. Trudeau is a baby that uses a literal wartime act when things get heated.

yes, crime is down, and income is up.
and he makes glowies fucking SEETHE

Trump literally had federal agents breaking up protests in 2019. This shit isn't new to anglo cunts.

Seriously though, why do Latinx bend over before Arabs? is it because they remind them of their Spanish overlords so much?

Rightfully so. Are elections are as fake as theirs, and we have more censorship. All because those in power demand everyone become cattle and that certain people be outright neutered and destroyed. They are actively waging a war against the former majority of their own nation simply because their is no longer any escape and nor possibility of being stopped.

Democracy isn't the same as being able to do whatever you fucking want.
You're thinking of libertarianism.

What he wanted was for LEOs and National Guards to stomp that shit guns blazing, but they were all traitors and there was no one loyal left to shoot THOSE fuckers.

Why do latino and arab rent free on Finns heads?