My home country of Thailand will likely remain a military dictatorship forever

My home country of Thailand will likely remain a military dictatorship forever

Attached: images (6).jpg (400x400, 13.14K)

At least it isn't trying to genocide all the local ethnic groups like it's neighbor.

Get the fuck out of Japan you moron, don't pollute them with your repulsive genetics

t. fat smelly weeb

Based. Stay in Japan can't wait to go back and SEAmaxx and backpackermaxx again.

go back to /jp/ nigger

R*hingya are not local. They are Bengali Muslims that migrated during British occupation

thailand national priest is always selected from uppercaste line of hindus.

Duh.
Every Southeast Asian country had Brahmins that served the king

The military is the real power. As it should be. Ultimately it cuts out the middle men. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. The problem is Thailand unlike say Myanmar cares about their international reputation so they have to pretend democracy until Pheu Thai/ Thaksin wins an election and they become a dictatorship after a couple years.

>Cries about military dictatorship
>Endorses genocide
There's other groups the Junta of Myanmar are killing, but okay.

>assuming usa doesn't do it
fix your own cuntry white liberal faggot,you don't get whine about others when you are clearly worse.

>Genociding ethnic groups
We did it. We realized it's bad. We no longer do it.
Ancient history is not modern history. I know Asian authoritarians have trouble understanding that, but thems the facts.

shut up faggot,everyone knows what america did in iraq war.

There's no genocide other than the Rohingya ISIScels retard their battles with the KIA, KNU, CNA, ect are just fighting over drug deals and getting access to mines. Myanmar is the world's largest narco-state.

>Cries about genocide
You're the last pack of cunts to be talking about genocides.

You planning on telling your Saudi allies to leave the Yemeni alone any time soon? Still shoving pipelines through the little spit of land you gave the Natives? Still trying to punish Cuba for not being your fucking Gomorrah-On-The-Sea? Get the fuck out of here you fat cunt.

Attached: 1445123599810.png (1093x797, 100.03K)

Most of the "minorities" are myanmar are just fake tribal hillbillies who became christians thanks to mercenaries way back when they have some of them in India too.

>t.will not die of genocide but diabetes
fix your country first nigger.

*thanks to missionaries

that being said,americans only care about christians and justify killing of non- christians.

Give advice when your people have plumbing, and drinkable water.

Same angry poocel.

Not true. Americans justify the killing of anyone if they can gain from it. You really think they have even the base level of humanity it takes to care about anyone else?

give advice when you fix your country,we have drinkable water and health insurance.

yeah,you right.

Not entirely true. With every war there's a sizeable level of opposition within the country to it. We also have a much higher tendency to go to war to maintain local status quo, or fix massive authoritarian fuckups.
Calm down. Go take a cow poo bath.

Nah look what they did to Yugoslavia/Serbia, Iraq and tried to do in Syria. Americans love mass-murder in general.

If we loved mass murder then we would have backed up Serbia/Saddam would we not have?

>tf
>tp
Aboriginals? West Papua? East Timor?
You're loud because you know that average man doesnt know your sins

Literally not my problem.

>All Australians are anglos

Nice try retard, I'm a migrant. I guess it must be difficult for you to imagine living in a country people WANT to move into.

Attached: 38d.jpg (256x352, 35.57K)

Don't know enough about the Yemeni issue to know if there's a good solution that could be reached through Saudi cooperation, but since Iran does back the other side probably not. It's their proxy war.
The pipline was very unpopular with many, myself included. You're pushing polarized issues like it's some universal thing. I'm pointing at a government commuting shitty actions.
>Cuba
Yeah, we should try and reach agreement, but then the Cuban Americans in Florida would collectively ree so loud they would never vote for whatever party softens relations.

lol if he's criticizing the American government he obviously doesn't agree with Australian government policy. Like Poland Australia has no independent foreign policy.

Migrant from where?

You're migrant and you still wanted to profit from Australian atrocities. How does it make you a better person, retard

didn't read.you are a nigger/paki.

>All these poos, and poo diaspora flipping their shit from one shitpost about Myanmar
Why do they hate Rohingya? Is it a Hindu nationalist thing?

They're smelly Bengals transferred to Burma by the British and all of them are ISIScels who initiated the re-location "genocide" by attacking buddhists.

Why can't mainland SEA do democracy? Every single mainland SEA country is an authoritarian dictatorship. Is it something in the water?

australia has changs,pajeets i.e me.I don't think they benefit from that.

All of them? Every single one of them? Even the 2 week old baby?
Blanket terms are to be ignored.

that's like asking why russia wants to invade ukraine again and again.

A battle of regional influence?
I don't get what you're trying to say...

Because the people are already dead and nothing will bring them back.
Are you going to suggest the Chinese shouldn't migrate to Australia because the natives were genocided by Anglos and if the Chinese take over they're gonna profit from all the infrastructure built by the Anglos meaning the Chinese are as bad as the Anglos?

Because that's retarded.

Ah, so genocide is okay if enough time has passed, yet not enough time has passed for the natives in the US? And also genocide is okay if they're a people you blanket term as extremists?

Seems pretty cringe, and amoral dog.

Nobody looks up to the Philippines or Indonesia for inspiration

We're actual democracies and are doing better than most of the africa-tier mainlanders.

Beginning to think this thread is a good indication of why that is the case...