How can I, as a black man, benefit my people the most...

How can I, as a black man, benefit my people the most? I'm currently studying in France and doing my best to get a decent job. It's rewarding, and I'm proud of myself, but when I look at the state of my people I feel a pungent mixture of shame and powerlessnss. I've seen plenty of evidence arguing that it's pointless due to our nature as a people (IQ, self control, etc...) and thought to myself "oh well, I'll just try living a comfy life and not worry about it since it can't be changed" but it's impossible, I always think about it, I'm not satisfied, I'll never be satisfied, how could I be. Try as you might to turn this rotten situation into a source of motivation, interpret it as a direct challenge god gives you, at the end of the day it all seems so insurmountable. Often one gets the urge to crawl into a hole and sleep forever.

Attached: 1634331466212.jpg (1100x936, 203.45K)

Attached: WHICH MINION WOULD YOU BE_.jpg (639x480, 19.64K)

There's a high demand for blacked videos across the internet.

banana

>How can I, as a black man, benefit my people the most?
By killing yourself, millions of people would celebrate

Attached: 1627361181490.png (364x426, 192.1K)

Live your life. Find what you want out of life by chasing new experiences.
Doing so breaks the cycle of autistic race obsession that whites have created in their world order.

I'm black as well. Living in Switzerland and working as a molecular biologist.
I don't give a fuck about other people. Whether they're black, whites or whatever.
I'll only care for people I've personally acknowledged, like my friends and my family. The rest can roll over and die.

>my people
Oh shit, didn't see the "my" there.
Don't know man, be an example to other blacks?

Attached: 1620693968152.jpg (1255x959, 130.89K)

Baboi para tu

You’re dating a white woman

Prove that you are black rgiht now.
How many black posters are under european flags?

Attached: 1617808841944.jpg (1255x971, 161.99K)

Currently no.
I've dated mostly whites girls because there's more white girls than anything else around here.
I don't really care about my woman's race. As long as she's healthy and will be a good mate and a good mother for my future children, that's all that matters.

How much money do make per year (this is very personal so you don’t have to answer not that you need my permission anyways) Are you American? What advice would you give to young student entering academia? If you could go back in time what would you tell or stop yourself from doing?

>Prove that you are black rgiht now.
It would be easy but what will I gain from doing this?
It's 5:30 almost here. I don't want to leave my bed, put on the lights take a piece of paper, take a picture, delete the exif data, etc... Just because you asked.
>How many black posters are under european flags?
I do not know. There's one guy in Netherlands I've noticed. We do not have an underground network like illuminati here pal.

>my people
You gotta stop thinking this way, you're an individual.

Kys nigger go back to your shithole

>delete the exif data
Any Forums does this automatically, except on /p/ I think.

You should study Economics and then become a politician in an African country.

>How much money do make per year (this is very personal so you don’t have to answer not that you need my permission anyways)
Yeah, asking our salary in Switzerland is a big no-no but who cares. I've started my career so I get 8k per month.
>Are you American?
No way. I'm African but I was born here. Still live like 500m away from the hospital I was birthed in.
> What advice would you give to young student entering academia?
Do not go into it if you do not have a clear plan, discipline and ambition, it's a waste of time.
And you don't need academia to make money if you're clever. Don't go just for money, do it for something you like.
> If you could go back in time what would you tell or stop yourself from doing?
There's nothing I would stop myself from doing, I have no regrets in my life. Even if something wasn't the ideal, I still learnt from it.
And for what I'd tell them, the evolution of the economy so I could invest properly and finally be able to get my autonomous farm far from everyone.

I've heard so but I do not trust it anyways. Better safe than sorry.

Leave France and work to break ties between France and Africa. France loots these countries and they descend upon us like hoards of ghouls.

Read theory, form associations of mutual aid, and prepare for the government to stamp out resistance.

Attached: 2020protests.png (1024x683, 92.93K)

Thank you for answering my questions user

Attached: 1634957157338.png (846x920, 581.35K)