Can You Tell Asians Apart?

What are their distinctive features that you use to tell Asians apart?

Attached: beijing_olympics_gao_t_tosses_bing_dwen_dwen.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

alllooksame.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>japan Korea and the North half of China=pale and taller
>every other Asian country below that/the south half of China=darker and shorter
That’s about the extent of my knowledge

yeah decently well
square head=jap
long face=korean
round head=chinese
brown=sea
looks like a mexican=flip

>japan
>taller
kek, they're even shorter than cantonese and preindustrialization were even shorter than mainland SEA

They’re about as tall as the Chinese are. China is slightly taller. But the SEAmonkeys just get completely mogged

Attached: 489226D2-2334-489E-9B3E-BBA2163CF089.jpg (980x835, 159.13K)

>shorter than China despite being much richer for much longer
>about the same height as Thais despite being much much richer
Japs have always known to be short in Asia. Like I said, preindustrialization even mainland SEAmonkeys mogged japlets and they probably will again in a few generations.

>What are their distinctive features that you use to tell Asians apart?
If I feel like vomiting it's a korean

china man is funny and based

Japs are honorary chinese

yeah, I can tell them apart mostly
ironically foreigners all look the same to me

japanese seem to have more facial diversity
koreans arr rook same
chinese have two basic facial types - northern like koreans and southern who look somewhat similar to other southeast asians

Weirdly enough I went to a touristy area yesterday and was mistaken for a Japanese

Attached: 1644897594806.jpg (1635x419, 351.89K)

I could tell the guy on right was Japanese, but I also lived there for a bit.

I can immediately identify the middle one as Chinese, but the right I thought he's Korean, I was wrong. I completely lost on the left one.

Then I realized the clothing has their flag and country. I feel like an idiot.

Stop saying bats and stop lying weebfaggot

Chinese people all unironically have the same face

>japan
>taller

>mongols
>taller

this is why I stopped listening to wiggers entirely. They're totally clueless about anything

Attached: peps.png (554x554, 14.28K)

>Japan has been industrialized for literally 1/2 a century, eats 10x more dairy and more meat as well
>SEA is still a shithole
>despite this, the former is only 1/2 an inch taller than Thailand

like I said, anything gweilos say can be safely ignored

square head = korean

long face = chinese or manchu, sometimes jap
chinese are also darker, even in northern china

basically you don't know what you're talking about

Koreans have what I call a "moon face." Oval shaped, kind of flat face. They also tend to be paler than other Asians. Their eye shapes are more like a half circle, with the flat end horizontal with lips. Generally the tallest Asians and the easiest for me to identify.

Chinese are more likely to have the stereotypical Asian features. Yellowish tinge skin. "Chinky" eyes are common. I feel like the guys tend to have bushy brows.

Japanese tend to be more lanky. Sometimes they can look slightly tan.

SE Asians throw me for a loop. I can sort of tell, but I'm not able to articulate why I think they might be a certain ethnicity.

>japan Korea and the North half of China=pale and taller

the ones that go outside are dark

Attached: 1410298773089.jpg (1100x619, 119.93K)

Attached: 60510895_453279678740125_587517564898535360_n.jpg (370x803, 254.07K)

The Chinese one looks yellower, I find it hard to discern between some north Chinese and Koreans though, and then again between Koreans and Japs

Nah,SEAsians are shorter than jap.

t.white gaijin

Koreans kinda have a round face and are a bit taller. Japs are shorter, with less round faces. Chinese... I don't know. Roundish face, sometimes, sometimes not, but not in the same way as Koreans.

It's hard to verbalize, but I know it when I see it, and there are no hard rules. At least for east Asians. Han Chinese, Korean, and Japanese are all pretty closely related, and have way more overlap than not. Of course, you can always dive into haplogroup autism but that's never worth the effort.
I found this cool website that tests your ability to distinguish between them: alllooksame.com/

t. half korean

Attached: mogged.jpg (422x500, 48.16K)