Is Canada an evil country?

Is Canada an evil country?

Attached: canada-evil.jpg (253x200, 13.42K)

Oh yeah

the canadian government unironically just wants the best for its citizens but you can't cure stupid. trudeau is the hero canadians never deserved.

This only affects the truckers/protesters. Not my problem. They made their choice and now they deal with the consequences.

>B-but FREEDOM!
I already have freedom. Like I said, it's not my problem.

>STOP SUPPORTING AUTHORITARIANISM
Stop being a nuisance. Again, not my problem.

>B-BUT WHAT ABOUT THE POEM ABOUT COMING AFTER DIFFERENT GROUPS AND NOT DEFENDING THEM, THEN WHEN THEY COME AFTER YOU NOBODY IS LEFT TO DEFEND YOU
If the government comes after me, I sure as fuck don't want some dumb trucker trying to defend me. They'd probably tell the government where I'm hiding, anyway. Fuck 'em. Not. My. Fucking. Problem.

yes, please don't come here the country is full

yes, my ancestors fled canada to escape persecution

Based not my problem BVLL. These dumb hicks dont speak for me.

Don't look up what Canadian police do to homeless people

my ancestors were deported here by genocidal canadian maniacs

Northern shatan, beware

>don't like a bunch of hick truckers shitting up the place
>don't want trudeau using authoritarian powers that shouldn't exist in the first place
>country is made up of neolib bootlickers, rednecks, chinks and pajeets
>government refuses to end restrictions even though our vaccination rate is one of the highest in the world
>like some immigration but don't want half a million new immigrants in 2 years
>can't speak out about any of this because people will just assume I'm some retard extremist
>can't go outside for a third of the year
>everything costs a trillion fucking dollars
I want out I want out I want out I want out I want out I want out I want out I want out I want out I want out I want out I want out I want out I want out I want out I want out I want out I want out I want out I want out I want out I want out I want out I want out I want out I want out I want out I want out I want out I want out I want out I want out I want out I want out I want out

Can confirm. Canadians oppressed my ancestors

based

I like the hick truckers
But I also want trudeau using authoritarian powers that should definitely exist in a civilized country
I want immigration of only Europeans, Christians from the middle east, and Latinos
Don't care about restrictions, doesn't inconvenience me in any way.
Prices are fucked, yeah

No it is just a prank. It is actually a special administrative zone of the US.

Lived there for about a year, it's about on par with the United States.
Which is to say, yes.

Well let's see their flag...
>White (white people are evil)
>Red (red is the colour of evil)
>Spikey, maple leaf (spikes are evil, maple syrup is bad for you and gives you a heart attack if you eat too much)

I'm 99% certain now that Quebec is actually going to secede this time around.

Attached: Quebec Referendum of 1995.jpg (835x1524, 528.53K)

Yes.

zoomers don't care too much for independence and immigrants always indentify with canada. that was our one shot.

now when I see a Canadian flag all I can remember is that post of a faggot crying over his cat shitting on his bed because of the honking

Attached: 1615450433100.jpg (2000x2000, 184.23K)