Why is religion dying?

Why is religion dying?

Attached: 1644880399179.png (904x1024, 560.19K)

>source: arabbarometer.org
lmao

Niggas be starving to death, it gets hard to believe in anything

>when the literacy rates kick in

Were they molested?

I hope there will be a counter culture that will revive religion

"Not religious" in mena simply means not isis tier.
Most of em still believe in allah and shit but are not hardcore followers of the sunnahs

Okay and?

Unironically capitalism.

NEVER NEVER again goyim

Attached: Corpus Christi Buenos Aires.webm (482x272, 2.94M)

Never ever again

Attached: Corpus Christi buenos aires.webm (482x272, 2.93M)

Have you actually been to MENA and talked to the locals? I've been to Tunisia and they seemed extremely secular (the youth). Drinking and smoking was common, didn't see a lot of women wearing hijabs (only older ladies and it was a scarf more than anything) and they seemed pretty open-minded. To me it looked like they were pretty westernized. But surely that probably isn't as true in rural areas.

They are as irreligious as any non practiciIng catholic but that tpdoesnt mean they are atheist or non cultural muslims

it was a useful myth/tradition
now its not anymore

Hmm, I see, I kind of agree, but to me it seemed more to be the result of social pressure than a genuine faith in god. The older generations there are VERY religious, and familial ties are strong, so claiming to be an atheist or showing low faith can actively impact your quality of life (not the case in the West, nobody cares).

that's completely different than saying "just not isis tier", people get into every kind of degeneracy u can think about and it got the norme ( and that's not really good desu especially hookup culture and the spread of drugs everywhere)

Is guess their kinda like ppl who say they are catholic on surveys but don't go to church in year and shit.
Just celebrates Easter and Christmas and still has some Christian shit embed in his subconscious from his childhood.

based yemen

Because bombing shitskins became an obligation regardless of religion

Attached: 1643025110171.gif (448x640, 1.47M)

Kikeish subversion. They won't stop until they deracinate everyone into a rootless globohomo consumer goyim soy, or until we kill every last kike.

Die, kikes.

i am not a jew but you are probably one
cretin shitskin, i will flay you alive

Kill yourself, seething kike. Christ is King. Trump is Christ.

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the ryuukonigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it.

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the ryuukonigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor.

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the ryuukonigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor.

Trump won. Get over it. kill the cereanigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the miianigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it. kill the ryuukonigger Any Forums janitor. Trump won. Get over it.

thats literaly me
It´s been 10 yrs since last time I went to the church yet I consider myself catholic