Russia fears the Ukrainian

Russia fears the Ukrainian

Attached: ti.png (240x240, 31.88K)

Would be funny if Russia gets BTFO by them

Ukraine fears Sminem. He is a legendary apocalyptic hero.

Attached: 1643879434596.png (560x798, 374.62K)

If Russia invades and pushes far they'll just get fucked by guerillas desu

the terrain isn’t suited for it

They don't fear us.

Cities are suited for it.

America should invade and then set up a big buffer zone going the length of the country through Kiev. They can let the UN administer it. Then they can get somebody else, maybe the British, to go set up some military bases at a couple places throughout the country. Would be a very unique and interesting solution!

¡Adios!

Attached: 44360m.jpg (637x637, 45.3K)

They arent planning on invading Karpaty.

Super huevo!

Kiev will end up looking like Grozny in 1999

I don't have super huevo but I have super pollo, have a laugh in these hard times

Attached: i3o5r3.jpg (715x400, 31.38K)

>Would be funny if Russia gets BTFO by them
If they get BTFO, Putin's Asiatic genes should kick in and make him commit sudoku.

This. And even if they don't, it will fuck up their economy pretty badly. I honestly have no idea what is Putin trying to achieve here. Just look at the price of rouble before and after 2014, and this is going to be like 2014 x 10. Crimea and Donbass alone are draining their budget already, and Ukrainians sure as hell are not going to suddenly love and support them after occupation starts.

Nah, because they will never get to Kyiv in the first place

*raises army maintenance*

Attached: smiling eurasian babushka.jpg (612x453, 27.3K)

>Just look at the price of rouble before and after 2014, and this is going to be like 2014 x 10.
We are already sanctioned, what more can US and their EU lapdogs do, stop buying our gas and freeze to death?

We can literally buy that gas from Burgers or Arabs, its just going to be more expensive. Kek

It just turns into fallujah and the ukrainians keep having to take the people killed down by a factor of 40.
>no no we swear we only killed 30 russians today
>turns out 1200 we blown up randomly

You know that those sanctions can be increased, right?
Theoretically even an embargo could be put in place hypothetically, maybe (Probably not though).
No we can't lol

>its just going to be more expensive.
Yeah, the kikes in your governments will surely put Ukraine above the profits of their corporate handlers. That's happening.

Attached: 1632338888422.jpg (1200x801, 348.89K)

I am willing to die for Ukraine, for the right amount of money tho

Kek you already got your ass sanctioned as you said, you think they're gonna go easy on you for staring an open conflict?

I don't think they get that. We keep shifting electric more and more so we can keep shifting more gas and ng out. Also we already kind of are for the militaries over there. It's called the SP reserve. And we are charging way less money, the contracts are online.

Wow, that would be a great opportunity for Kyiv to stop looking like fucking shit

Think for a second. Who will be selling the expensive gas? Americans. Poles will do whatever Americans tell them to. Its the Germans that can cause problems to this scheme.

The Western governments should just cut Russia out of SWIFT, sanction everything remaining, and throw them out of all international organizations. Eventually, Russia will balkanise and the remaining states can rejoin the international community peacefully.

we already are. how do you think we got the 4 tesla plants built in germany? they fight anything like that.

We have a lot of mountains and forests in the West though

>The Western governments should just cut Russia out of SWIFT
Holy fuck I hope so, another year of green dildos for crypto.

Europe stop buying Russian gas and products. That's the only reason the Russian ruble has stayed afloat so far. Russia would turn into a pariah state if they invaded Ukraine literally nobody would want to do business with them.

They don't have to reach Ksneed to flatten it.
They don't have to reach anything, actually.

Capitalist pigs only care about profit

A weak Russia is not good for western Europe or America. They just need competent leadership. Nothing more really.