They went from Rocky to this in less than 50 years

They went from Rocky to this in less than 50 years

Attached: C662F091-1FDE-4278-84F7-264934C638EF.jpg (1080x1851, 265.75K)

i wouldn't want to die for ZOG either

some may call him a pussy, true men would call him a modern day hero, FUCK dying for big business

the country was much better in the Rocky times. now it is just pozzed and full of undesirables

Trump is president

>doesn't want to fight someone because he fears pain
>wants to cutt off his leg and live his life as crippled

>790k likes
zoomer humour..

I wish I was as hardcore as Dimitri.

based

>1900s Americans literally lied about their age and going by all means when they were just 15 just to get drafted to Army and sent to Europe
>if failed? killed themselves from shame
>and now becoming this
it really is over for you ameribros...

Attached: 1638807290277.png (147x195, 29.83K)

yeah we really need to go back to the times of 15 year olds having their heads blown off vgh soul

rocky is subverting hippie war hating californians. full support for military was already ogre after korean war

Yes since American zoomies need a life-changing lessons to toughen up
Their heads blown off gonna change their whole generation

Attached: 1643987642852.jpg (719x1280, 116.71K)

Rocky's brother, Rambo, is literally the poster child for failed wars, violence without meaning, and useless military expenditure. Released from prison for a special assignment in occupied Vietnam, Rambo murders hundreds of communists to achieve his goal of saving a retarded blond tourist and her boyfriend. With pointless wars like this, why would anyone be drafted.

In other words OP you seriously have no idea what you're talking about. You're a zoomer that can't remember the 70s when the draft (yes, conscription) had to be abolished because Americans had successfully protested it and the Vietnam war. Your country as well; the draft dodgers exiled to Canada were not granted Pardons until Clinton and the decision remains controversial.

based, breaking teh cycles of society living off the back on manipulating 18-25 year old men to die for them for no gain or credit

>They went from Rocky to this in less than 50 years
that was a movie

WW1 taught my great grandfather that you can loose an eye, most of your fingers and half your lungs and the government will 100% let you starve to death on the streets of chicago.
WW2 taught my grandfather that you can liberate the jews from extinction just to have your boss fire you for taking easter off.
Vietnam taught my dad that nobody cares that you drove deuces while fucked up on weed, if you can't park a trailer you're not getting paid.

The draft ended for a reason, nothing the military offers is relevant to modern society. It's a low pay low skill low effort expendable human resource. The air force matters but airmen are all officers who have already completed college, not conscripts.

Back then they were fighting actualy dangerous people that would like to exterminate not only jews but slavs, mixed people and basically anyone not "aryan" or honorary-aryan like japan.
Nazis were actually an enemy worth fighting.
Russia and crazy Putin is not.

Attached: 1619626983431.jpg (1255x959, 130.91K)

when china moves to annex your country, will you fight or just accept american sanctions, removal of american/spanish imperialist history, and reinstitution of your original mandarin han chinese culture

dilate you troon subhuman

newfag he's a brazilian avatarfag schizo

Wars should only be fought with swords and spears to test the mettle of men. Bombs and guns are cheating and exist just to destroy, not purify. Take the Dunepill.

Attached: 1635275705971.jpg (960x738, 201.08K)

so are most pinoys

finner

I will gladly die for Israel