Mejorar la raza [to improve the race]: When a brown mexican person has a kid with a white person of european descent...

>Mejorar la raza [to improve the race]: When a brown mexican person has a kid with a white person of european descent (the kid will have more european blood that his mexican parent)

Do you have a similar concept in your country?

Attached: 1629406875457_.jpg (550x506, 35.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bZ8AS300WH4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niyoga
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is this what kidfrost was singing about the whole time?

only mixed new world societies have this complex

i heard similar exist in iceland, but they don't care if ur european or not, just foreign

>iceland
arent they genetically european already?

>improve the race
it's the other way round, they are muttifying their race

>Kid Frost
Haven't heard that name in over 20 years

This hemisphere is mentally ill yo

>he doesn't know about the cosmic race
remain ignorant

Attached: vasconcelos_jose.jpg (420x408, 37.84K)

his vision included all ethnicities on earth. mejorar la raza is only said when a white person is included

I think they do it to avoid inbreeding

Sometimes I genuinely think the entire new world is cursed by vengeful Indian spirits.

not quite
checkout bjork pics (or she's greenland ?)

gta:sa
crusing my lowrider
radio los santos blasting
youtu.be/bZ8AS300WH4
o hyea,,.takes me back.

Attached: 1559382775951.png (577x387, 61.88K)

No, but a similar concept except instead of race it was done by Kings for princes. The practice was called Niyogā.

Here, a King who is impotent invites a warrior or a sage to have sex with his Queen. To ensure that no pleasure is gained, courtesans rub rotten ghee and butter over their bodies so that the sex is completely ruined by the smell, and no pleasure is taken by the woman.

The resulting child between the warrior and the Queen would be raised as a prince.

If the Queen orgasmed during the sex, the Niyogā was considered a failure, since the Queen gave in to lust for another man.

I should mention however that in Kali Yugā, i.e. since 1,400 BCE, Niyogā is considered a sin. One cannot do Niyogā in Kali Yugā because the women of this era are corrupt and easily fall to lust unlike the virtuous women of the previous Yugās.

What the fuck?
What sort of cuck fanfiction is this?
OP is talking about seeking racemixing with Europeans.
Why are indians like this?

That is messed up fr fr

Attached: 1643457350646.jpg (789x1024, 73.76K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niyoga

Niyogā is an Indo-European practice.

Say you were an ancient Indian king and wanted a great son. But you're a manlet, or are impotent, or have some other weakness.

Then you'd invite a revered sage or a warrior to breed your wife.

¿Puedo follar tu hermana, Paco?

Attached: 1643932246614.png (817x669, 312.9K)

The conditions of the Niyogā are as follows:

1. The woman would agree to this only for the sake of rightfully having a child but not sexual pleasure.

2. The child thus born would be considered the child of the husband-wife and not that of the appointed man.

3. The appointed man would not seek any paternal relationship or attachment to this child in the future.

4. To avoid misuse, a man was allowed a maximum of three times in his lifetime to be appointed in such a way.

5. The act will be seen as that of Dharma and while doing so, the man and the wife will have only Dharma in their mind and neither passion nor lust. The man will do it as a help to the woman in the name of God, whereas the woman will accept it only to bear the child for herself and her husband.

6. There will be no foreplay or contact of any kind with the upper body. The bodies of the female and male both are smeared with Ghee. There is a curtain between the male and the female so that none can see each other's face so that passion does not sneak into their minds. Only the legs of the female are kept uncovered. The male penetrates and ejaculates inside the woman and the process is completed.

Ah, makes sense

thats metal af. would you fuck Modis wife?

we have "branqueamento" from the 19th century