Some Americans are more powerful than nation-states

Some Americans are more powerful than nation-states

Attached: IMG_20220214_202841.jpg (1080x2185, 619.55K)

Xi Dada, please save us.

He has his own personal VoC

they are fat so europeans should dismantle all the bridges and arches to make them pass through

Apple, the company, has a valuation that is twice the GDP of Russia

It's the dutch fault for selling a yacht if they didn't have means to take it to the sea

>Dada
means brother in my language

>Vow to egg

Come on Dutch. You ate your prime minister at one point. You can go harder than some eggs.

I scam Amazon every time I can, that's for you my fellow Dutch brothers

Neuk me in da Bridgie

the Apple I ate this morning is worth twice the population of Russia

Wasn't this bridge temporarily deconstructed in the past on numerous occasions?
We had this thread a while ago and some Dutch anons claimed that it really isn't a huge deal.

Why would you compare the market cap to the GDP?
Comparing GDP to revenue makes more sense.

Based, I hope thousands turn up.

This. The "market cap" of Russia the whole country would be like $50T

I hope they fucking destroy the outer paint with all the eggs.
Serves lex luthor right

Because no one with a brain looks at places like China or Russia and thinks the GDP is anywhere near legitimate. You have to use cap that's how bad they have cooked their books now 2 and half years since covid.

How is Russia's GDP not legitimate? It's not like it's huge.

Because look at their gdp break down real fast on a graph.
It's pure nonsense. Lately they've been "finding" ng and oil reserves then selling off rights to deliver in 5 years see china deal.
They are inflating their numbers trying to buy as much as possible using leverage right now.
It's just silly. Russian "proven" oil reserves were at like 1.07 trill then kept jumping every time putin needed a loan.

There is only one thing to do: tear down that old shit

here is the export tree
for you
Does this seem like a legitimate gdp?

Attached: ohnooo.jpg (768x599, 87.63K)

yes. keep coping fat, Ukraine will never join NATO and you won't be able to deploy any forces there.

and Apple doesn't pump their revenue numbers up with Jewish accounting tricks? Lmfao

>26% of all exports from russia
someone in russia gets all the money and no one claims it. so obviously it's putin. He wouldn't let someone take 26% of russian export money lol.

Jesus guys. 26% of all exports every year of all russian gdp. And people wonder why the russians fell behind.