What is it about American culture and their total fear of that word?

What is it about American culture and their total fear of that word?

Attached: 1644770545406.jpg (960x1320, 358.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/culturally-speaking/201112/colorblind-ideology-is-form-racism
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/09/color-blindness-is-counterproductive/405037/
learningforjustice.org/magazine/fall-2009/colorblindness-the-new-racism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how come white people literally cannot stop saying it

It's our history

it's always funny how people talk about "LE JAN 6" as if it was some watershed moment when it was so meaningless i learned about it like 3 days later

It made the boomers in power piss their pants that some people might actually have the balls to start a popular uprising so we'll never hear the end of it until they all die off.

Americans worship black people

>popular uprising
lol

Attached: IMG_5215.jpg (443x499, 65.21K)

I don't give a shit about Trump or schizo Any Forumsboomers. I'm just calling it how I see it.

You’re an idiot if you saw a popular uprising and not a bunch of pussy rednecks

I agree, nigger is an ugly word.
Porch monkey sounds better.

Words too spicy

It's very weird. They talk so much about racism but during elections their statistics on the news are like "who the white voted" and "who the blacks voted"

>a bunch of pussy rednecks
I've never watched enough of the footage to examine the whole crowd but the fact that they had the balls to overrun the capital building shows they weren't exactly pussies.

he has already made stupid amounts of money he should say it again out of spite

Because niggers won't stop squirming when it's said.

>literal attempted coup
>"sooo meaningless"
Sigh, do MAGAidiots really?

I still cannot get over the fact that braindead coastie analysts thought black voters would come out for Hillary as hard as they did for Obama.

>enter capital building
>loiter around for a while
>take selfies
>get shot
such bravery

we still have a lot of work to do to end racism unfortunately but i am optomistic we can get there

I predict another traumatic meeting with reality for a lot of Americans once somebody higher up really attempts a coup.

But you also say it's the worst day in American history.
>I am LITERALLY shaking right now
and other bs.

No I don’t schizo.

Colorblindness is a type of racism on its own and only serves to perpetuate inequality and white supremacy. Hope this helps.

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/culturally-speaking/201112/colorblind-ideology-is-form-racism
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/09/color-blindness-is-counterproductive/405037/
learningforjustice.org/magazine/fall-2009/colorblindness-the-new-racism

>overrun the capital building
>proceed to do nothing but take incriminating selfies
Bunch of stupid useless fucking losers.

Attached: 1641073597690.jpg (1024x859, 138.01K)

>police open the door and let them in
lol it almost feels staged

Seething

why do euros and south americans pretend their languages don't have taboo words in this board?

TFG was about as "higher up" as you can get
Oh wait you are one of those people who think TFG was censored by the """elites"""" (da jooz). Cool. Also go fuck yourself.

Aha. Right.
Black is not a color.

How would you feel if we tried to ban black people form saying a word?

>Oh wait you are one of those people who think TFG was censored by the """elites"""" (da jooz).
No I'm not, retard, I meant actual big money WASP capitalists, the kind of people who would really want a coup in certain scenarios.

It was the nail in the coffin for American democracy. Downplaying it cuz it made your "team" look like complete morons isn't going to work

.........................so Trump. The very guy who attempted a coup. You aren't terribly bright, are you?

>Drumpf
>WASP elite
lmao

This is the most retarded thing I ever heard. I hope america get to see america's/Europe's fall

>Head of the civil rights movement activity champions towards a colorblind society.
>"Um akshualy sweaty colorblindness is basically racism"

you're not even american.

Brain dead.

lmao

Do you literally just not know what WASPs are?

He dreamed of an equal society. You don't magically create equality by ignoring race.

>actual experts explain and break down why colorblindness serves white supremacy and racism
>"durrrrrrrr dats da stoopidest thing i ever herd durrr!!"
>clearly didn't read jack shit
Dumbass gonna dumbass I guess.

Attached: colorblind.png (718x687, 36.83K)

Regardless of how they window dress it, it's humiliating and farcicial. The world's greatest nation let a bunch of hicks into their parliament with zip ties and rope