3. Jamaican
4. Mexican
5. Indian
6. German
7. British
8. American
9. Greek
10. Japanese

Attached: unnamed.jpg (768x1024, 109.98K)

>British
Stopped reading there

Can't take you seriously after posting a stupid picture like that. Won't be responding to your opinion.

(lust provoking image jpg) shit thread

clockwork

you already know they get
TVRKED
ARABIZED
ALBANIZED
BOSNIAKED
AMAZIGHED
PERSIANIZED
PAKIFIED

>7. British
what is british cuisine

i think jamaican german british american have no place on that list
id put bosnia on the list, maybe serbia or croatia (historically poor countries yet the tallest males on the planet, food is obviously a big part)
french and italian are missing, and above all turkish

You're delusional or just have never had Jamaican food.

there is also a stereotype about big bosnian cock in germany as well?

>Jamaican

Stopped reading there

>3. Jamaican
based

>Greek not on top 3

Attached: 1644848827991.jpg (480x480, 24.11K)

animal roasted by flames with some kind of carb we discovered and improved from a country full of brown people that didnt know what it was

How the hell do we have worse food than the British?

Behold.

Attached: British-Steak-and-Ale-Pie-22-720x720.jpg (720x720, 79.5K)

>1. Chinese
>2. Thai
No offense but only if you are a manlet or can afford to spend a fortune in restaurants that sell westernized versions of the dishes. Chinese food vendor at the Chinese open market here is barely edible to me and I can eat anything from sharks to ostriches. Thai portions are like made for 50Kg women. And the chicken in the sauces with rice costs more than 1Kg of roasted sheep meat.

>8. American
Now this is just a bad joke. Even when eliminating products resembling cheese and products resembling chocolate and shitburgers and other vile and nasty food replacements. The best Texas style ribs and steak are nothing special to someone that roasted a bull on stake.

Its a bad list, nonsense not worth the (you)s.

>7. British
>8. American

Attached: c28.png (996x868, 598.86K)

Not a bad attempt. Would rather have Thai, Jamaican, Indian, Mexican instead of Chinese. British food is only good when you are talking about Michelin star restaurants with foraged mushrooms and shit. I like Russian food so maybe that could go on the top 10 but there is also a case to be made for Turkish, Spanish food.

Thai and Chinese portions are pretty good here in the US.

>Now this is just a bad joke. Even when eliminating products resembling cheese and products resembling chocolate and shitburgers and other vile and nasty food replacements.
We have Americanized versions of Ethnic dishes which are almost as good as the original dish (Except in a different way). We have a shit ton of different types of American food styles as well that take influence from multiple cultures.

I have tried food around the world

1. Japanese
Average food is high tier. At the highest level, food is made simple but perfect. Many food considered god tier i.e. unagi, yakitori, sushi

2. Chinese
If we are including places like HK/Taiwan, range of food is extremely wide, many god tier foods i.e. HK roasts, dimsum, peking duck

3. USA
Burgers, texas BBQ, pizza. All modern foods usually points back to the US.

4. Indian
Best in the world at using spice. If including british-indian cuisine, there is a wide mainstream appeal too. At the highest level, food is equivalent to japan in terms of being prepared perfectly. God tier food includes: mutton biryani, dosa/thosai, butter chicken

others countries have 3-4 god tier foods but not enough range on the high tier

Attached: 9s6Xsfq.jpg (600x315, 22.27K)

that looks good to me

Let me correct your faggy ranking faggot;

>1: Chinese
>2: Italian & Spanish (You can count Portuguese too)
>3: Mexican & Latin American
>4: French
>5: Turkish/Greek/Arabic (ex ottoman food, technically Turkish in origin but its honestly irrelevant.)
>6: Indian
>7: American
>8: Japanese
>9: German
>10: African( I know haha no food in Africa but the actual cuisine they have in there is pretty baller.)

oh also

>195: British.

Attached: ezgif-3-7f671646dcf4.gif (183x183, 821.14K)

>3. USA
>pizza

are you retarded mate?

I make pizza as a hobby
I think clam/pepperoni pizza mogs neapolitan pizza

>All modern foods usually points back to the US.

Attached: how-absurd-nicolas-cage.gif (220x159, 181.01K)

Attached: 1644849854872.jpg (500x534, 210.25K)

>china
>first
confirmed tasteless retard

most popular japanese foods:

ramen, invented in china
tempura, inventend in portugal
sushi, invented in norway

>sushi, invented in norway
What are you talking about

>Before modern refrigeration and aquaculture techniques were available, it'd be pretty risky to consume salmon raw. It was the Norwegians that came up with the concept of salmon sushi, and spent the better part of a decade marketing and selling it in Japan. In fact, you could say salmon sushi is a Norwegian invention

so it's just salmon