youtu.be/XlWKym1lh4U
youtube.com/watch?v=x1gjFrzWeFY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ0G5fqzh1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anime

@ all NEETs ITT
youtube.com/watch?v=LH-i8IvYIcg

Reckon we all need to blanda upp

reminder to never get engaged in fights in real life; just run away or act passive. It's not like your animes and you will, in fact, die

i.4cdn.org/r9k/1644841336464.webm

tales as old as time innit, you wait for a new and to come along at once

WEIRD HOW GOOD THE GUN CLUB WERE

pick up dog shit

waiting to come along at once

>job interviewer asked "What would you do if you were CEO?" even though I was applying for entry level
>I stuttered for 15 seconds and didn't get the job

how the FUCK do you answer that?

Attached: 1534578338254.jpg (249x244, 5.99K)

he do be dead tho

weird how brown assholes act like dickheads no matter where they are

Never drinking again went out on sunday and ended up talking so much bollocks saying that english people are soft compared to irish and they wouldntnt have lasted in an irish school and the guy turned to walk away then swung back round,hit me so hard my eyes went into the back of my head that I almost bump myself on top of the head to knock em back down and carry on swinging, I started WINDMILLING at the cunt and he was bobbing and weaving like he knew how to fight, he put me in a headlock trailed me over the table thru a load of pint glasses and im punching up trying to catch him and while he has me in this headlock he MAKES HIS OWN SOUND EFFECTS and goes BAAAAAAAAM and hits me in the face so fucking harddd its not even funny my ears are still ringing and then I hear somebody shouting fucking smash him and his mates come in start fuckin leathering me and then one of them goes stamp on his dick and i started actually screaming and they ran off

So the invasion is happening tomorrow? Any of you want owt?

he violated the NAP, that was justified self defence. simple as.

*comes along at once into the thread*

will be proposing to the gf this evening

wish me luck lads

playing star wars knights of the old republic

1 Ukrainian refugee gf pls

what kind of job interview asks you that
i consider myself quite high level and have never been asked that

cheeky donbas please lad

Imagine passionately kissing and having sexual intercourse with Nicola Sturgeon.

no talkie before coffee

Attached: notalkie.png (600x400, 157.11K)

that's two questions neatly rolled into one
do you have any ambition, and do you care at all about this company

ktim

Attached: 1642189175238.jpg (640x830, 81.08K)

Based. Greatest game of all time in my honest opinion. It has been my favourite for probably 15 years and I've played every RPG known to man.

genuinely mad how cowardly pakis are.

this

Why did they they stab him? He wasn't a real threat to two of them worth fucking murdering

youtube.com/watch?v=iQJInrkFL_4

Attached: giphy.gif (280x190, 2.29M)

turns out invaders quite enjoy killing natives

1 donerbas for me please

for me its saving up all my levels until i become a jedi then getting a bunch of extra force powers

if i was a femanoid there's no way i wouldn't be slinging things up my growler for cash on onlyfans

>UK PM to return to No 10 over Ukraine crisis
The UK Prime Minister will cut short a trip to the North West of England in light of the situation in Ukraine, No 10 says.

>Boris Johnson will not stay overnight in Cumbria, instead returning to Downing Street, a spokesman adds.

IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING. IT'S HAPPENING.

anyone got a link for the story

Mad how there are people out there that have a fetish for headless women

youtu.be/XlWKym1lh4U
>tell me what you see, user.

Doesn't matter, that's the world we live in, sit behind your screen and call them cowards but it's better to shut up than get stabbed

Why are aussies like this?

Attached: 1644314207731.png (625x619, 803.11K)

SEND THE BUGGERS BACK
OH SEND THE BUGGERS BACK

Going back to my childhood in the ‘80s and wearing warmer clothes in the house, expecting to walk around the house in the winter in a t-shirt is a relatively modern phenomena.

what happen here

blank slate or body swap

he violated the NAP, you fucking silly idiot.

Ukrainian refugees (female) welcome.

i like watching videos of naked women doing wee wees in their own mouths

[something seems to be bothering Carth. Maybe you should speak to him and see if you can get him to open up about it]

Attached: 1615330780545.jpg (1296x1924, 819.26K)

a clip from a film i will never watch

always found it mad how foot fetishes are really popular but you never really hear about hand fetishes

youtube.com/watch?v=x1gjFrzWeFY

Am ambitious but have zero interest in ever being a CEO. If made CEO I'd immediately start hiring for a successor and make myself CTO.

They are Chechens. We consider Russians monsters for being a bit harsh with their kind.

alri paki

classic aussie banter

Just a reminder that if you're at rock bottom, the only way forward is up. But the bottom doesn't always have to be all dark and gloomy. If you can stand and look up, you'll see the light of hope up there.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ0G5fqzh1c

I’m sorry Isaac. I know you are reading this
Nothing on pants from up there will ever come close to funeral

noseberg taken a battering over the weekend

such a great song too fuck!

fuck off freak

When are you joining the rest of your kind in the afterlife?

Mad how there are people out there that have a fetish for women having their brains removed

Thank you for ruining my day.

cant stand the star wars fandom. never actually seen the movies or anything, though

How did the coleslaw end up in your mouth?

Why do you post with a trip you enormous faggot?
Do you have such little personality that your posts wouldn’t be recognised otherwise?

OI MONI REMEMBER WHEN YOU FILLED YOUR FLATMATE TAKING A SHIT

I avoided it for so long, but it really is great.

here's the final draft of this birthday card, tell me what you think

>to [name]
>happy birthday
>from [me]

how long are you on the sex offenders register for lad?

I'D RATHER BE LIBERATED
I FIND MYSELF CAPTIVATED

Attached: crimea.jpg (1600x1257, 976.3K)

>Do you have such little personality that your posts wouldn’t be recognised otherwise?
Yes

did he actually go at it eating with his hands like his inbred mates back home

prefer tara tainton to xev bellringer myself

i cant stand how much of an obese cretin you are, yet here we are

brainless bimbos are great for sex but not to spend time with

corrrrrrrrrr just ate 50 bucks of maccas again mate, 2nd time this week innit. absolutely haemorrhaging money ay

still wanna bum ya love

Mad how there are people out there that have a fetish for willies being chopped off

think Tara is fitter but she gets too hung up on the mummy stuff Xev is a lot more versatile so I've probably wanked to more of her videos

Final Fantasy Number Nine

i reckon we should build 100,000 council houses every year for the next 30 years

slags

Attached: 1639553902759.jpg (720x960, 144.76K)

Surely with inflation as it is for the foreseeable future, savings are worthless, you might as well just spend what you have until things calm down in a few years and then save, right?

Attached: Screenshot_20220214-125502_Twitter.jpg (1440x785, 165.75K)

I can relate to people who seek to diminish their intellect

my fetish is women having their vocal cords removed am I right lads or what eh?

coming from a star wars fan boy?

got a few grey hairs in my beard
bf adorably calls me greybeard

Is there a universal age of consent? Ours is 16 but what makes that any more correct than a country that puts it at 14 or a different one that puts it at 20?

need a stupid idiot wife to do everything for her

bearded lady

Cancel Austin Powers

Attached: 1641960040787.jpg (380x281, 12.76K)

reckon tara is the only one who makes me eat my own cum in a cei video, all the others i dodge after i've spunked