Americans how was your middle school experience with school coaches? Anything like webm related?

Americans how was your middle school experience with school coaches? Anything like webm related?

Attached: american school coach ends up with broken arm after being chased and beaten by middle schoolers.webm (406x720, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School-to-prison_pipeline
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

backstory?

Normal

Reminder that American schoolteachers are terrified of black middleschoolers

Attached: IMG_20220214_150402.jpg (1080x1198, 403.19K)

N

based black GODS putting a filthy edomite in his place

HVSTON
HVME

Attached: IMG_0021.jpg (4032x3024, 2.52M)

HVSTON
HVME

Attached: Screenshot_20220214-162725_Kiwi Browser.jpg (1080x2400, 912K)

And people have the gall to criticize police for being trigger happy

HVSTON
HVME

Attached: Screenshot_20220214-163012_Kiwi Browser.jpg (1080x2400, 584.76K)

HVSTON
HVME

Attached: Screenshot_20220214-163532_Kiwi Browser.jpg (1080x2400, 599.15K)

I like to imagine what America would be like if there wasn't any black people. It's like these people are incapable of not committing crime.

Kangz putting yakubite in his place, very based

the majority of black people statistically don't commit crime though (FBI). There are only 1096 black prisoners for every 100,000 African Americans

The people seething about this here are coming from a place of jealousy not outrage.

Not appropriate to beat up teachers or belittle them

In case you think I am full of shit

It's a numbers game. People portray america as a lawless shithole but it's surprisingly very safe

Attached: IMG_20220214_154459.jpg (1080x565, 162.3K)

Shut your crusty ass up uncle tom negro, stop sucking up to edomites.

I did not play any sports for my middle school, although i probably should have for extra practice. played for the local select team which was a lot better. we didnt have deranged negros like that though. only freakout ive seen through the years was when some fat r*ddit atheist player flipped out because we did some prayers before a game. he quit the team after being btfo

Yet another reason we need concealed carry at schools.

nigga, those numbers are still pretty high
but prisons are a lucrative business in america

Just look at white majority areas like vermont or major cities before blacks moved in in the 20th century

How can one flag have such terrible takes so constantly

>Blacks are five times more likely to go to prison compared to whites despite white having five times the population
I like to imagine what America would be like if there wasn't any black people.

They really must start breaking buck early in life so they would know their place.

At this point americans just come up with prisons but for children where they also teach stuff, so that when small black goes there they would skip all the unnecesary steps of going to school and commiting crimes, and would just graduate from kids prison to adult one.

the sudan poster is always on the ropes defending sub humanity because he identifies with them

We have this but everybody complains about it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School-to-prison_pipeline

i was larger than my school teachers and coaches by 6th grade so it isnt surprising. especially with other kids it would not be hard to do serious harm to one

He is right though, if you're black you defend your own kind no matter what, simple as. Speaking of which, the BLACK race is going to take over your country soon wh*Toids. Your days are numbered. Also you're vaxxed and will all die soon

Based

Where did this come from through?

The premise stands though. The vast majority of blacks don't commit crime. People like to enforce the idea that it's otherwise

Its clear you dont have the cranium capacity to cope with what i just said, ape boy

*where did this come from lol
A statement of the truth isnt some agenda. The majority of blacks are peaceful and law abiding despite how persistent internet incels are at demonizing them

they quite literally do commit tonnes of crime, something like half the black males have a record in the us, eat shit retard

>no argument
I accept your concession as well as your country, wh*Toid.

Attached: 1643742372063.jpg (1153x1311, 1.12M)

>sudan poster presents facts and statistics
>"HURRR U SUBHUMAN"
kill yourself

Segregation was unironically the solution but it's too late for us and it may be too late for the US.

>schoolhouse-to-jailhouse track, is the disproportionate tendency of minors and young adults from disadvantaged backgrounds to become incarcerated
What is it with poor people and needing to commit crimes? I grew up broke as fuck. I mean having nothing to eat, not even ramen broke, I mean sleeping in the car with my mother because we were homeless broke. Not once did I ever think about robbing, selling drugs or joining a gang. The fuck is wrong with broke niggas? I have no sympathy for these dumbasses.

you coping right now, self ascribed blight on
civilisation

Not an objective or statistical fact, you should have the intelligence to understand that before sputtering it. Blacks do commit more crime but it's exacerbated by their culture. I am sure chavs are inherently more criminal by virtue of being born, right?

hes literally coping for blacks committing so much crime you spastic asiatic barbarian

I think if you're young and you're living in a community where gangs are an accepted, normal part of life, you're likely to just follow your peers off of the cliff.

The first mistake was importing slaves
The second mistake was not importing castrated slaves
The third and final mistake was not sending them all back after abolition

We're stuck with these handicaps until the end of time.

>still no argument
Damn... It really do be like that... the wh*Toid knows it's over but he has to open his cum gargling mouth. Go hide under a bridge and die while we replace you.

Attached: YASHIM.png (289x403, 297.1K)

>copes
white people do not commit crime near the levels of blacks, they are overrepresented over here concerning both blacks and browns. you have no point bulbhead

You are coping with slave morality, its not strength you are bragging of nor being better than whites but rather whites foolishly being charitable to your inept race

My African brethren will overtake you all, flood your countries, pay your taxes, and help you keep your nation from falling apart because you all failed to have kids.
You will be old, and in a wheelchair being taken care of by a second generation immigrant from Chad, Nigeria, or the Congo, and you will still be spouting your racist shit. This will only prompt the caregivers to give less of a shit about you than the kids you never had.