They traded away their dignity and 30% of their population in exchange for a 10% increase in GDP and access to bananas...

They traded away their dignity and 30% of their population in exchange for a 10% increase in GDP and access to bananas in supermarkets.

Attached: BC979976-0908-48F3-ABB3-1F548D0F0221.jpg (500x500, 47.46K)

Attached: DO IT AGAIN PLEASE.webm (640x360, 2.68M)

More like 700% increase

Attached: kill all slavshits.jpg (607x402, 51.5K)

what cool new accomplishments and exports do east europeans have since they joined eu? what new powerful national industries have flowered in the new liberated eastern europe?
fucking none, its a depopulated colonial wasteland that only exists as cheap labor for german megacorps
and even the 10% more gpd it got just goes back to the germans in the nearest lidl or aldi, which is now the only store allowed to exist in eastern europe since the german dictat #123123 which beats all national law

the serbian vatnik subhuman is back
NATO should have wiped all of you out when they had the chance, they could have fixed the balkans overnight

The left one has a fucking horse face lmao you thought you were proving Germanic superiority with this picture?

20% of our industry is fat germans and czech tanning on beach
Rimac cars, hs produkt weapons are some high tech exports

>all the hotels and coasts are owned by the germans so i can produce a literally who car and gun no one outside of my village has ever heard of
why do i have a feeling some unnamed socks factory in bangladesh has a bigger budget than these jewels in croatian industrial crown? these croat titans of industry, how many countries and markets do these literally who products dominate?

Serbian intelectual strikes again

>intelectual
pot, kettle, black

Few big hotels are owned by germans as land is very expensive and coastal people live from renting. 90% of restaurants and apartments are native owned. Also our economy is bigger than yours despite you being 2 times more populous

We already had this exact tread a week ago, i see putin glowies at hard work pressing ctrl-c ctrl-v

>haha german megacorps increased my gdp by 2%, time to go to lidl and give all of my money back to german megacorps to consoom shit i built with my own cheap labor
polish economic miracle

lmao youre talking like this country used to be some giant industrial power before communism, when the only thing we produced were shitty, obsolete cars that people only bought because they were really cheap compared to the rest
all the industry in this country was completely inadequate compared to their western counterparts and had to get constantly propped up because it would collapse otherwise
look at belarus, the only reason their economy still functions is because Russia pumps them full of money
This country went from having an economy comparable to Bulgaria to being the 10th biggest economy in Europe

but none of that money is actually yours if its all just eu development funds and if your country has no actual products
in return for all that, germans get to decide all your internal and foreign affairs and your people work 9to5 from 20 to 60 for german bosses

you are permanently locked into a servile lower-middle class to german bosses who dress like mortal kombat characters who say you vil eat ze bugs, you vil own nafing, and you vil be happy
polish people can vote until they are blue in the face it doesnt change anything, creepy german dressed like mortal kombat decides how it will be

>depopulated
38,183 mln in 1990, 38,383 mln in 2019.
>the 10% more gpd
857% GDP change in years 1990-2020
>what new powerful national industries
Just like GDP, our industrial production steadily increses every year. You might be familiar with our IT industry, especially gamedev :)
>nearest lidl or aldi
I checked it, not even such minute fact is true. There's over 3k Biedronkas, over 7k Żabkas, about 1700 Dinos. Number of Lidl in Poland is 700. Never have I seen Aldi shop here, but Google says that they have 200 shops.

name one polish thing
pro tip: you cant
when you buy a car it will be audi that benefits the germans, when you buy a candy it will be nestle that benefits germans, etc
and all that shit will be made by obedient polish slave underclass

oh noooo not the nigger cattle that goes to germany to work in their warehouses haha i miss them so much!

eu is set up in a way to destroy polish warehouses so there are only german warehouses for eastern european cheap labor

Poland was poorer than Serbia by a lot after the fall of communism, now Polands GDP per capita is 3 times that of Serbia
:>Poland: 20k gdp per capita
:>Romania :16k gdp per capita
>Serbia:7k gdp per capita

Not him but when it comes to food.most of my food is polish than italian, french and spanish.

Western investments have benefited this country and it's people far more than our "own companies" ever did lmao
The living standards between here and the 1990s are incomparable
What am I supposed to do - live in poverty but jack off because the shitty old Fiat i drive was made with an FSO stamp (disregarding the fact we still make cars, we just don't pretend that the italian licenses we bought and shit out are our own brand anymore)
And what the fuck does it even concern the average Pole if some company is owned by a Pole in the end or a German, if the latter comes with greater standard of living and better quality? You can't eat patriotic sentiments.
I think you're just butthurt that while your enemies prosper relatively, your economy is stuck in the 1990sm

Is this PPP? Because Poland is at like 15,6k

>oppressive poverty-ridden soviet puppet states
>dignity
I know it's a repost of a shitty bait but fuck you anyway

Lol, you're projecting hard. Most of the food on shelves is made in Poland by polish companies, I alse see familiar brands in neighbouring countries (like dairy in Ukraine durin g my last visit). When I buy candy, I buy from Wedel or Wawel or cake from local confectioner.
>when buy a car it will be audi
Yeah, we currently don't own polish motor brands, but its more connected to WWII and shitty governing during commie times, not to EU. But trains are made by polish companies, buses trolleys and trams are made by polish companies, tractors used by farmers are made by polish companies, gas I put in the car is made in polish rafineries. Not to say there's lot of car factories in Poland, they are just owned by international corporates.

>There's over 3k Biedronkas, over 7k Żabkas, about 1700 Dinos
Hate to break it to you, but only Dino is actually Polish.

Trucks are also Polish
Really, we're only lacking in the personal car market. I hope Izera comes to fruition to fill that hole, though i doubt I'll switch from my 30 year old Golf 2.