I'm christian and studied the Bible for 28 years

Ask me anything

Attached: IMG_20220213_145410.jpg (1080x810, 293.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

menshealth.com/style/a19548207/clean-your-butt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do I clean my asshole in shower? I spray it with water and little chunks fall out but it never seems clean enough?

Do you think black people really carry the mark of Cain?

Are traps really gay?

keep going, you'll get there eventually

Do you think i’m wasting my time only doing a bachelors engineering degree? I mean my job prospects dont change THAT much if i went with the 5 year masters but it just irks me, what if i have to go back and study again at like age 38 if my job sucks and i’m gatekept by my degree?

You are JW not christian stop lying

Are you married? What do you think the key to a good marriage is?

are you a nun?

menshealth.com/style/a19548207/clean-your-butt/

No

Yes

Jesus said concerning the end of the world:
“Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father.” (Matthew 24:36, 42)

He added that the timing of the end would be unexpected, “at an hour that you do not think to be it.”—Matthew 24:44.

Even though we cannot know the exact day and hour, Jesus did provide a composite “sign,” or group of events, that would identify the time period leading up to the end of the world. (Matthew 24:3, 7-14)

The Bible refers to this period as “the time of the end,” “the end times,” and “the last days.”—Daniel 12:4; God’s Word Bible; 2 Timothy 3:1-5.

We are living in them RIGHT NOW. So you have to decide what's more important to you.

Attached: IMG_20220213_162309.jpg (1080x800, 333.23K)

Yes we are christian !

We try to follow closely the teachings and behavior of Jesus Christ.—1 Peter 2:21.

We believe that Jesus is the key to salvation, that “there is not another name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must get saved.”—Acts 4:12.

When people become Jehovah’s Witnesses, they are baptized in the name of Jesus.—Matthew 28:18, 19.

We offer our prayers in Jesus’ name.—John 15:16.

We believe that Jesus is the Head, or the one appointed to have authority, over every man.—1 Corinthians 11:3.

I'm not married, but the Bible provides wise counsels for married couples.

Treat marriage as sacred. “What God has yoked together let no man put apart.” (Matthew 19:6) The Creator instituted the marriage arrangement when he introduced the first man, Adam, to his wife, Eve. (Genesis 2:21-24)

Speak respectfully. “There exists the one speaking thoughtlessly as with the stabs of a sword, but the tongue of the wise ones is a healing.” (Proverbs 12:18)

Cultivate kindness and compassion. “Become kind to one another, tenderly compassionate.” (Ephesians 4:32)

Show humility. “[Do] nothing out of contentiousness or out of egotism, but with lowliness of mind considering that the others are superior.” (Philippians 2:3)

Many conflicts arise because marriage mates pridefully try to blame their partners for problems instead of humbly seeking ways to make things better for each other. Lowliness of mind, or humility, can help you suppress the urge to insist on being right in a disagreement.

Make a habit of expressing appreciation. “Show yourselves thankful.” (Colossians 3:15) Strong marriages are characterized by husbands and wives who make sure their spouse feels appreciated.

Attached: IMG_20220213_155817.jpg (1080x779, 340.26K)

You will never be a real christian

Yeah I don't think you're christian nor a normal functioning man at all. Thanks for the time though

What is the god intended age of consent?

>
>
kys you subhuman

On va te retrouver.

Lucifer is actually just a guy doing his job set out by God and the new testament's fan-fiction re-write of him and his role is not valid.

It has been boring not seeing your threads on /his/.
How's that kid's book coming up?

How can us Asian males improve our social standing in the west?

Pray to YHWH

Not working on it at the moment but I will keep you informed ^^

Attached: IMG_20220213_144857.jpg (1080x813, 266.39K)