Are you NEET in your country? I'm NEET, It's not as good as it seems

Are you NEET in your country? I'm NEET, It's not as good as it seems.
Anyone else?

Attached: 1643996443354.jpg (474x493, 33.92K)

yeah

Always been a neet.

I was a NEET for 2 years after i graduated from uni and wasted a year in the army as conscripted
Now i have a job, also pass goverment bureacrat exam during NEET period so i can become civil servant if i want to
Still no gf though and i miss sleeping when ever i want to

>t's not as good as it seems.
>Anyone else?
yep
fucking hate every single minute of my miserable existence

It doesn't matter if you're a neet or not. Life is unfulfilling for everyone. We're all dead on the inside.

yes, but i can't imagine my life being any better even if i had a job

this
fact is, having a job would just make my life, or what's left of it, worse, since it'd just be the same, but with forced work hours and even less energy to spare

I need to work to live since I have no family. I wish I could be a NEET, but it's almost impossible here without extra support.

how do you finance your life?

Once I was NEET for 1 year. I literally suffered from my own situation. It was just unhappy. I barely succeeded to come back to society, But still feel pity. I'm not adapt to everywhere. I'd like to commit suicide. I wonder I'm gonna buy some rope.

I hate life and being a NEET is like the least lifey life there is, therefore the least offensive to me.

Go out with a bang user.

It’s not our lot in life to have such a dramatic end, user. Better to just wither away quietly, far better.

I wanna be NEET in Europe with lots of money

No, I work. I could not afford to be a neet on my own and I am too prideful to move back in with my parents and be a neet. I would hate myself for doing it.

yeah

After 7 years of hard neeting, I'm now about to work at the neet office, I'm filled with dread.

I disagree with extended suicide.
I'm getting older but the future is hopeless.

Attached: 1628467960181.jpg (1024x576, 38.97K)