Have you ever seen crackhead or shizo in your country?

>Have you ever seen crackhead or shizo in your country?
>How were they actual like?

Attached: images (18)_1644153800169.jpg (600x464, 23.25K)

Theres a famous crackhead that preaches about jesus in a busy metro station

A woman in my city this week let a crackhead into her house to shower and he slit her throat

On the mirror, it was me

I used to come across with schizo woman. She likes littering potato chips in the train.

>worst Japanese criminal

sadly there are many of them here, mnay of wich are immigrants that just stayed in the road and reached wherever they were going, when i was younger i would give them pocket change, but now i hand them over food or water whenever i can, i even befriended some of them and would chat with them sometimes when i went out to walk my dogs. I´ve got some good stories relating to them if anyone cares

>and reached wherever they were going
*and never reached*

theyre toothless, can barely speak and love to creep on 13 yo girls despite being 50 themselves

There was a black guy and a white woman who lived in a half-way house near a town I live in (half-way houses are places where people who can't take care of themselves live) and they were both clearly shizo
Black guy would wonder up and down street talking jibberish and hanging around coffee shop and ask people for cigarettes, woman would ask everyone for money

They were really smelly

Also came across a lot in downtown Toronto, that is where most of the crazy people congregate in my province

All the time when I lived in Seattle and they destroyed the jungle.

yes.
Talking to themselves angrily. Shirts are off and they're sweating (although that might just be the brissy heat)

Wild-eyed, and unpredictable.
Most of the time they mean you no harm, but the sheer fact that they act like they could fly off the handle at any point in time is terrifying.

Crackheads on the other hand just stare at you.

The fact is, you can't be 100% sure about anyone. Not even yourself.

Everyday i find this homeless schizo who begs for coins, he always tells me he was a very famous soccer player but he had to run away because the Government was poisoning him

For some reason a Schizo women was attracted to me over 2 years ago.

Your mother?

I live in LA, I see them everyday. Surprisingly, most of them are harmless. This is because they have crazy thoughts, but not bad thoughts. For example, they will shit in the street in front of a lot of people and not care. Others will be naked and pee all over themselves while people are passing by. Others will dance next to a street or freeway and cars have to go around them, this is the majority of interactions. There are of course the dangerous ones, and when they are dangerous they likely make international news. Yet, for the number of crazy people we have in the streets, it is surprising that they're not as dangerous as they appear to be.
>However, there are muggers, burglars, and robbers who are very calculated in LA. If someone steals your stuff while walking in the street (purse, wallet, phone, etc). It will be less than fifteen seconds. They will drive up to you, someone will get out of the car with a gun and ask you to hand over your stuff. Most people never say no, those who do end up on the international news. This is because the people getting robbed have money to begin with and have no problem replacing such items.

yes we have a parte of the city Full of crackheads

seen some tweaker types, just smiled at them or avoided eye contact
seen some schizo mobiles if that counts

City?

Salt Lake City

average cucklifornian
my town had a local schizo who talks about quantum physics and christianity and i've convinced him i'm a government agent monitoring his activities. some days i even park my car near his shizo spot and he runs away within minutes

In my hometown, if you went to the town square and nearby areas early in the morning before normal people woke up, you'd see mentally ill people walking around talking to themselves and staring at things. They were harmless though.

in first world countries mentally ill people wandering the streets are taken in for treatment

Hory shet I just found the story