Young people of Ukraine don’t believe in Russian invasion, while Ukrainian grandmas are buying rifles...

Young people of Ukraine don’t believe in Russian invasion, while Ukrainian grandmas are buying rifles, machine guns and missile launchers claiming to be ready to defend their homeland

Attached: 77AA66C4-9B15-4B97-9AFA-8C84BCDF6334.jpg (493x293, 59.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VG2aJyIFrA&list=WL&index=8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 5B202B9F-A9C1-48B0-95A3-A649944D2180.jpg (678x452, 54.37K)

imagine waking up to her sucking your dick off

Attached: 602.png (1000x988, 1.61M)

That rifle costs more than her apartment, lmao. Also are silencers even legal on the Ukraine?

Attached: grandma-ak47.jpg (1512x2016, 515.78K)

It says something about how close we are to the end when you kids don't realize just how fucking horrific these things are.
youtube.com/watch?v=7VG2aJyIFrA&list=WL&index=8

She looks jewish as fuck, some nato shill for sure

Sucks to be you lmao, finally your warmongering is backfiring

> Young people of Ukraine don’t believe in Russian invasion
Young people think exactly what adults put into their heads

Attached: 0D99D120-D501-4034-BF54-DC72A0F64C3D.jpg (634x423, 46.6K)

>just about nothing to do with the us
>nukes etc. etc.
Actual international events on Any Forums go a long way to show that no one on Any Forums is just ‘pretending’ to be retarded

can anyone tell me what this name means please its important

Attached: 1644805848838.jpg (1080x712, 24.12K)

I wish russians didn't have a insane powermad man at the helm of their country since fucking 1999, but that's just the way they are. Nothing but cope and whataboutism can they reply with. They are lost.

>bawwing about gun laws
and here i thought Czechs were based when it came to guns

Every week there is a new nothingburger that the news tells me I should be shitting my pants over

Man is cremated equally.

Attached: Bravo.jpg (2000x1500, 546.19K)

YEAH RIGHT IN THE DICK YEAH!!

Oh but I have to pay for a tax stamp and be added to a registry to own a suppressor. Fuck this shit

Nigga, even the Ukrainian president doesn't believe in Russian invasion, I don't know if (((Western media)) lets you in on that. By the looks of what Westerners post here they're being tube fed complete bullshit 24/7. On a side note, for someone from an ex-Eastern Bloc country the extent to which firstoids, especially Europeans, trust their media (even state media) is absolutely baffling. If we know something that they don't is that their is no news outlet without an agenda.

We should stop talking about Ukraine and instead focus on the fact that the UAE and Saudi Arabia are bombing civilian infrastructure in Yemen

And exactly why would Russia invade Ukraine?
What are they planning to do exactly? For what purpose would they do so?

There’s no actual upside to an invasion, which is the strongest argument against it happening. Either it doesn’t happen and no one learns anything or comes out ahead for all the drama, or it does and you get Iraq but much worse.

And no one will learn anything anyway

Well of course not, most of this board has never even left their fucking state/province let alone gone outside their country, or to a vastly different culture where they can get a lot more perspective for all of the shit going on in the world.