Why are so many people obsessed with this country ?

Why are so many people obsessed with this country ?
>Gay Brazilian
>Argentine immigrant in France
>spicniards
>that one ukrainian
>that one kazakh
>British incel
And of course
>americans

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png (1200x686, 92.92K)

Fuck off you mentally ill chicano

envy because our flag looks cool

Why are so many shticanos making these garbage threads at this hour? You won't be Mexican or American

Attached: 1594952904208.webm (496x960, 2.27M)

who want live in el chapo'ed cunt? lol

they are proxies from the same 2 guys.

You will never be mexican. You have no childhood memories growing up in mexico, no (competent) spanish language skills, no genuine cultural knowledge. You are a brown american man twisted by self-hatred and delusions of ethnic grandeur into a crude mockery of nature's natural perfection.
All the validation you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back mexicans mock you. Your abuledita is disgusted and ashamed of you, your "amigos" laugh at your incomprehensible """spanish""" behind closed doors.
Mexicans are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed mexicans to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even chicanos who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a mexican. Your accent and tourist like behavior is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk mexicana home with you, she’ll turn tail and bolt the second she gets a whiff of your hard shell tacos and "tex-mex" food.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning, say "buenos dias" to the mirror and spend 10 minutes with duolingo, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
This is your fate. This is what your parents choose when they jumped the boarder. There is no turning back.

I don't care about Mexico, I wish them all the best. Chicanos are the problem.

Fuck off you mentally ill chicano

>british incel
Who? I don’t think I’ve seen many of us making posts about Mexico or the other way around tbqh

It’s over for Mexico.

Attached: AE724156-0A5B-4162-9592-1BD84A7C6BEF.jpg (611x1024, 119.18K)

Most kino flag there is
Quetzalcoatl is both eagle and serpent and prophecy for the arrival of Spaniards. Most kino origin story for a country. Most kino wars. World's best kept secrets hiding in plain sight.

Attached: 6c5924488c4b3d9593e55030aa5b8605bd6d871a3be999ce0a13624ad9f54cd4.jpg (255x255, 13.42K)

The centenary flag was the best. I dont really like the emblem on the new one.

Attached: 1640669096040.jpg (285x432, 30.41K)

Here's one of them. Kys

It's one guy who's mom is mexican. Horrible grammar and retarded haplo rambling nonstop. Ruins every thread he appears in.

Based, this country need to die out as fast as possible

A terrible past filled of prehistoric feral jungle low iq cannibal
A terrible present filled of low iq thuggs filled of narcos
A terrible future as a perpetual narco shithole

Most funny part, all of you are a bunch bastards sons of the plebs who revolted against the already extinxct aztecs.

Half of your territories aren´t even yours but conquered by Spain, Aztec and Mayan empire never expanded north since they were shit empires.
You should thank us even for creating the cities you savages are living in, a corruped third worlder version of what we created btw.

Attached: 578679879.png (848x3216, 986.68K)

No friend, let Mexico live, the Chicano is that which must pass from the earth

The birth rate of Mexico is below replacement.

Attached: 3FAB8872-24A7-410D-A079-A8974AF40EFC.png (928x811, 188.28K)

Wtf is the band on the pant leg supposed to mean

Based
Kys already Chicano

They are drunk watching the handegg super cup and with the 15 minutes commercials they have plenty of time to shitpost