Why do Americans fear "liminal spaces"?

Do people in your country have similar anxieties?

Attached: r5npomv7d2h51.jpg (3012x3739, 935.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N63pQGhvK4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Liminal" spaces always look extremely comfy to me.

i've heard the chupacabras lives there

They always look like the best places to have public sex.

i hate zoomers so fucking much

this is just more zoomer garbage that makes no sense to me

people are just so fucking bored with reality

only normal fags fear it
it looks like an autism sanctuary to me

I don't think comfy, but more like calming.

I dont why internet normies find this scary. Me and my friends would play hide n seek as a kid in places like this. Was fun. Also a girl touched my peepee when 4.

it's only scary to white folx.

for me that sort of thing is nostalgic.

Attached: 1583624140059.jpg (640x960, 74.19K)

subtle

Liminal spaces aren't scary, they bring about an uncanny feeling similar to nostalgia. Which spaces are liminal and in what context they elicit this feeling depends on your culture. This video explains it well: youtube.com/watch?v=N63pQGhvK4M

If this explanation makes sense, I'd like to see what spaces would be considered liminal to someone from Cambodia.

*Thailand, sorry. I get the two flags mixed up.

I actually have no idea what you mean by this comment. but now I'm curious

One time I got super fucked up on dissociatives and explored a deserted hospital at night, it was very comfy

nostalgia isn't uncanny zoom zoom, or at least it shouldn't be

Some of my favorite memories are wandering around the abandoned areas of my college campus during summer.

Good times.

Just keep your hands off the kids, David.

Liminality is related to nostalgia but it's distinct. Fucking oldfags don't have the emotional intelligence to understand anything more complex than a Marvel movie.

I think it's like, places that are empty and devoid of life that are normally full of it. And that it looks "out of place" or something.

>Fucking oldfags don't have the emotional intelligence to understand anything more complex than a Marvel movie
marvel movies are just as retarded as your empty spaces zoomie