Mestizos are literally the superior being

Mestizos are literally the superior being

>The Indigen's strenght
>The Spaniard's intelligence

You blacks and whities can't compete

Attached: 9194895167812512_14718241827124.jpg (225x225, 4.66K)

>>The Indigen's strenght
No such thing
>>The Spaniard's intelligence
No such thing

>Spaniard’s intelligence

Attached: 73C13277-94FD-4B88-90F2-FCE387E60C0E.gif (220x220, 302.29K)

cope

Chicanos not allowed itt. You will never be Mexican. Your parents decided that you would be an Amermutt and that is your destiny.

>>The Indigen's strenght
We literally had to bring african slaves to the americas because the natives didn't have enough fortitude to endure that kind of manual labor

Attached: cover3.jpg (1600x900, 192.68K)

American tier post. No, idiot, it wasn't about that. The natives simply disappeared in certain places as a result of the conquest and the workforce was replaced by blacks

>The Indigen's strenght
lol
lol

>spic intelligence
This has been demonstrated where?

Is it true that the Portuguese gave their African slaves Japanese sex slaves?

they were good at urban design tho

Spanish blood does not make you smarter. It just makes you a bit less aggressive than pure aztecs

you forgot the height of asians

Attached: 0efd98f6-cb58-4b14-a832-d78ae8ff8aac-1543x2040.jpg (700x925, 108.32K)

>a bit less aggressive
You talk as if the people of your country are not obese monkeys with guns.

The first urban settlement on the territory of your "country" was founded by Spaniards. Use one of those legal weapons you have under your pillow made specifically for the morbidly obese and kill yourself, mutt.

That does not make my statement incorrect

Tfw no mrstizo bf

Attached: IMG_20220212_001531.jpg (2048x1536, 588.76K)

Spain is a safe country, your Mexican-Nigger colony is not

He literally looks like me

There are no Chicanos who weigh less than 120 kg.

You got a head start at colonization and still got BTFO by England and France

Attached: 1468904149.jpg (2544x4000, 520.26K)

>>The Indigen's strenght
They have more resilience than other races but they are not the strongest
>>The Spaniard's intelligence
They do not need spanish genes for intelligence. All spanish genes do is make you more lazy and less impulsive/violent

Why are you obsessed with Chicanos?

Most of your continent still speak my language, remember that when 20 years from now all your "people" do too.

Attached: mutt law.png (1146x536, 33.71K)

Attached: 1496186140291.jpg (500x435, 58.53K)

Because you are stupid beings who do not deserve to live. Just stray dogs with no identity. You will never be Mexican. You belong to the country of fat people and school shootings, you have nothing to do with Mexico. Your destiny is to die at the hands of your diabetes.

No one said spain was not safe

Is this the next spic cope

>No, idiot, it wasn't about that. The natives simply disappeared in certain places as a result of the conquest and the workforce was replaced by blacks
By that logic the natives would still represent a significant portion of our workforce since many of them did not in fact die. Also considering how much modern brazillians dna owes to the paternal side it's clear that reproductive rights/fitness was being taken by the colonizers. You are going to tell me a native american has the same body as an african? Clearly africans made for superior labor cutting sugarcane and wood while enduring ridiculous temperatures that only Africa could outshine. While I don't claim to be all-knowing I'm sure that the natives were given different tasks otherwise native american plant labor would be more deeply engrained in our history. I don't see what's american tier post about it, its a matter of logic and business sence, I don't see non-black south americans dominating the olympic medals thanks to their superior physical capabilities, they tend to be mainly good boxers

Yes, but the ammount of africans that got to work on trading vessels in the East is probably rather limited

Bongs think they're some kind of developed, civilized European, despite being a bunch of fat and annoying tourist retards.

read don quijote
no anglo would be able to do such genius book

>Most of your continent still speak my language
Yes the shitholes you created speak mainly Spanish
>remember that when 20 years from now all your "people" do too.
Whatever helps you cope.

Attached: 100184792.jpg (1939x1852, 539.57K)

Really? Every other people can point to famous philosopher, scientist, innovator whatever, but the spaniard points to just a town which remained irrelevant until anglo bvlls liberated it?

Open a wikipedia article or something like that if that's what you're looking for. I don't really care about the opinion of a Chicano, your identity is based on being a Mexican outside of Mexico.

Hamlet is a thing you know?

He is a 19th/20th century euro diaspora tho, not even a true hispanic, who even cares about the opinion of some starving little man who left Italy or France for Hispanic America.

Attached: e025ed2327fbba494ac0d3e027935965.jpg (459x704, 45.65K)

Yes one has to scrounge through copepedia to find some proof of spic intelligence kek
And what is modern hispic identity? Unemployment, EU gibs, and a cheap resort for northern Europeans?