Would you rather live in Spain or Canada?

Would you rather live in Spain or Canada?

Attached: 1644764207235.jpg (400x320, 67K)

Pain

España

In the ocean between them

I would rather kill myself than live in either

i know nothing about canada so i guess ill go with spain as my life isnt bad or anything

Canada, no contest.

Do It, after all, is a common practice in your country.

stfu germ

Attached: file.png (1956x1476, 1.18M)

>bump
>10
>Québec
>Canada

Attached: A341611B-A58D-4017-A18F-004B44288F8F.jpg (599x600, 54.44K)

why are you so obsessed with this post? Canada and Spain have nothing in common, they are not comparable

Spain so I could colonize it all with my based aztec genes

Both offer quick naturalization, Spain two years, Canada three years, developed, rich, lots of opportunities and and higher quality of life overall.

I'm just trying to weigh the pros and cons here.

i want to live in west germany and marry an ugly german girl who cooks well

Attached: Cheems.png (91x91, 18.49K)

Based Aztec BVLL

Canada is better in almost every way

It may be better in numbers, but can I really fit inside an Anglo country? Québec may be an exception, but it's not the rule.

If this is just for you then I recommend you to go to Basque Country or Asturias (taking into consideration that you like Canadian weather and nature). It's easier for a Peruvian to get used to Spain rather than Canada.

canada .. and its not even close. would rather brave the winters than stay in a third world country with 0 employment

In what way living in sovfvl town of northern spain is better than living in Canada? I don't think so.

Yes, I do like those, how did you know? What about Galicia? I've always found the Spanish north very pretty.

Spain is not a third world country. Else no one would be moving there.

Bump

Canada in every way wtf why even thinking