I just opened r/europe and it was more racist than Any Forums

I just opened r/europe and it was more racist than Any Forums

Attached: 1643496860272.png (322x351, 110.58K)

proof

>r/
I'm mostly racist against redditors.

They must not step on our board.

4chanbros... I thought we were the racistiest

Any Forums is one of the least racist boards but /r/europe is probably less racist since it's still Reddit

dont bring up muslims or immigrants on r/europe

Do they believe in the Great Replacement thing? what kinda of racists are they?

everyone gangsta until someone brings up refugees/gypsies to a europoor

Very racist towards anything but western/northern europeans. The dutch and french ones are especially smug and obnoxious for some reason. No offense but if you told them youd immigrate to western europe theyd tell you to fuck off. And yes they believe in far right conspiracies and spread them too. They are pro lgbt however so they must be nice people ;-)

to hate gypsies is not racism, its common sense

Take meds. It's not that extreme. It's pretty much the same as Reddit front page in terms of political views.

I got banned from that sub for being apparently anti-vax (it was a travesty of justice)

>NOOOOO THE RAPEFUGEES DON'T LIKE HOMOSEXUAL AND JEWS WE CAN'T TAKE THEM ANYMORE

r/europe is one of the most rightwing boards because it has lots of general european population(so a bunch of based polaks, hungarians and the like) rather than just insane american leftists like the rest of the site

unironic reddit users itt

>pro lgbt

you mean normalizing tranny butt sex in your society to own the mudslims ?

Attached: Capture.jpg (535x472, 43.61K)

>defending a subreddit

um sweaty it's not racist if it's directed against eastern europeans :)

No, you are flabbergasted for seeing the same shit Any Forums spews over there. But it's everywhere on the internet. It's normal in a way, like mental illness is a normal part of humanoty

half the OPs on this board get pulled from r/europe frontpage

>believe in the Great Replacement
You make it sound like it's some conspiracy theory or religion. The Great Replacement is real and anyone who refuses to acknowledge its veracity in the presence of all the evidence is either ideologically blinded and therefore wilfully ignorant or has double digit IQ. Yes, the Great Replacement is happening right now. No, it's not a plot devised by a handful of Jewish merchants/Freemasons/Reptilians/Irishmen/Jesuits although there are certain closed groups connected to big capital with vested interests in encouraging it.

ill bite. if it's not the jews who is it?

It's because majority of people here are seething incel brownoids and asians, they are only racists against whites.
This boards is 70% non-human.

Attached: 1620075386029.jpg (750x750, 90.12K)

It sounds like you're lying. I've been on Reddit and none of that would go down well.

Probably need to for the sake of survival on Reddit. Tranny mods and brigading will ruin your subreddit, take over staff, and get it privated or deleted.

your mom

More like always-online people who dominate virtual social spaces tend to be mentally ill already.

Saying nigger does not make you a racist, you dirty ape

I don't even go there since it's just boring pictures of places for the most part. I checked out their thread about Dresden and it was what I expected, people cracking jokes about Germans getting bombed and getting upvoted.
It's probably just some the small circle of crossposters who want to create the illusion that it's some epic Nazi hangout.

Yes, and it's normal. After the lgbt mental illness is the next taboo to be demolished. You won't be able to use it as an insult or to demean people.

>Saying nigger does not make you a racist, you dirty ape

Attached: 6338 - 2ea36905313d637e049627b75b497b15.png (360x500, 76.68K)