What do you think happens when we die?

What do you think happens when we die?

Attached: 1638254697755.jpg (550x535, 42.98K)

Humiliation

Do you remember the billions of years before you were born? No? It will be just like that.

Nothing :'(

The population would be losed

I think our consciousness simply respawns, no joke, i think our persona, our ”i” is transcendental of our physical form. Not in the sence of a soul but that by deduction a person is still the same ”person” even if you remove or replace bodyparts, even parts of the brain which supposedly makes up ”who” you are

So you simply change forms, respawn as something similar in cognition of humans somewhere else in the universe

You will have to feed upon all the seed you spilled

the duality of man

We go to Heaven, I hope

Nothing

Nothing.

You would be in a place with no swedes

You seize to exist. Anything else is just an obvious cope.

Probably nothing. Idk what our conscioussness really boils down to but if you die, your brain will eventually stop working too.
"Cogito ergo sum", therefore you are not alive anymore the moment your brain stops. So for you, nothing happens anymore. Game over

The same as before you were born

doesn't this thought fill you up with immense anxiety?

It’s horrible to think of not existing. Forever lost in the void, never to do anything again.

Existing is worse though. Life is mostly suffering.

Take the reincarnation pill.

Sometimes. but, it's death, so I think it might be normal

This

We turn into Pepe images, forever doomed to an eternity of being recycled on Any Forums threads

Who would want to be reborn in Poojetistan or Chad?

but infinite existence is even a worse hell

What if in some distant point in the future your brian is spontaneusly reassembled? Very unlikely but it apparently i´t can happen via something called quantum fluctuation (whihc is also how universe come to be from almost but not quite nothing)

you go to the golden gate in the clouds and then Petrus open his book to see if you have been going to church every week. if not, he kicks you into the eternal pit of depression and misery (Any Forums)

>but infinite existence is even a worse hell

Nah, I enjoy living. It's fun to conversate with people, learn new stuff, be around friends and family, date women, have hobbies, etc. Sure, life is full of struggle and suffering, but the other stuff is still worthwhile. There is so much in this world that you can't experience or see in one lifetime.

Very anxious. To think that so much suffering, misery and pain that I'm going through in my life doesn't mean shit in the end because when I die, there will be nothing, just emptiness.

A little bit.

Reincarnation in the same world but with a better timeline until we achieve perfection with glimpses of past life (or lives) in blurry dreams (Idk why I see very blurry and confusing dreams of being an english farmer with 18th century attire).
Hopefully, I reincarnate as a soldier in a Napoleonic victory.

Attached: 1644387783709.jpg (600x714, 62.72K)

You don't remember past life guys.

I will become not just Nothing but Everything too, so no.

Become relevant before giving opinions.